Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What were your favourite games to play as a child?

Reecejackox

When it comes to the computer games, I was more focused on the browser games the vast majority of them were coded in flash. Or well, there was other types. I suppose I had 3.5 inch brick game Tetris console (it's junk now) and Gameboy advance SP (probably lost forever somewhere). When I went to school TI-84 Plus calculator was my gaming console.

Edited by RDDash

I didn't play a whole lot as a kid, so I can only say a few, namely Metroid Prime, Super Mario World, Super Mario Sunshine, to name a few.

• 1 month later...

two goofy ahh games for the wii, Littlest Pet Shop the video game and Scooby Doo: first frights, the latter is the hardest game I had ever played in my life back then! The lobster boss was the hardest boss in that game, not to mention the sheer amount of times I played through the acrobat level just to see the most underrated Scooby Doo character ever: Acrobat kid! :P (Kidding bro, I know his name is Numbers, but he is so underrated!)

Edited by Stellar Heights

I was playing Star Wars: Rogue Squadron and Battle for Naboo a lot as a child. Overall anything with Star Wars on it I instantly had. I also remember I enjoyed Rayman: The Great Escape a lot, only couldn't beat a level with lava on it so I never finished that one : D Overall there can be plenty games, because ever since I got my hands on a PC I've spent a lot of time playing video games. Parents had to really supervise me on that :laugh:

It's a shame that all these games are rather painful to run on new PCs for obvious reasons - they're all ancient and not exactly compatible with modern hardware. 

On 2022-08-19 at 5:20 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles, didn't care about paying the overdue video rental fee:bedeyes:  

I am surprised there's no Star Wars games on Your list, my friend :mlp_icwudt:

On 2022-08-19 at 5:20 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Sonic 3 & Knuckles, didn't care about paying the overdue video rental fee:bedeyes:  

& Knuckles

Spoiler

*Special Stage music starts* ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Since I never liked video games, my idea of diversion was Dungeons & Dragons. It was a great game that I played for years. There were other nice board games like Monopoly and Risk, but D&D was the best. So much dimension and detail, I loved it.