Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of 10 , how would you rate your life right now?

Reecejackox

It's depends, but in general i would say 3-5/10. However, I'm currently working on trying to improve it at least to 7/10 for a starter. I finally regain a small bit of motivation that I never had for a long time.. thinking it's time to get back on my feet.  So hopefully it doesn't plummet back to 3 as I go. 

• Brohoof 1

Personally I would say.. 8 or possibly a 9 out of 10. 

I have an amazing job with just as amazing colleagues/co-workers, a driver's license and a beautiful car, good friends, good health in a plethora of ways and a good place to stay. My social anxiety is pretty much non-existent at this point, and have learned to socialize properly and adapt despite my Autism. Well, adapt as much as I possibly can at current date, anyway.

53 minutes ago, TBD said:

It's depends, but in general i would say 3-5/10. However, I'm currently working on trying to improve it at least to 7/10 for a starter. I finally regain a small bit of motivation that I never had for a long time.. thinking it's time to get back on my feet.  So hopefully it doesn't plummet back to 3 as I go. 

Aye. When you're down arguably the only way you can go is back up. If you have the willpower you can achieve almost anything.

• 2 weeks later...

i would say a 7/10 I have given myself a more good mindset and now I don't hate myself anymore and now I can handle situations better and i don't hate working anymore now you would say why not a 8? well my moped broke down so i would say once that is fixed it will be a 8/10

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3 and a half. The loss of sunlight, the imminent threat of a new year (67 minutes left), and the screwed up sleep schedule is making my life quite sad right now