Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite time of the year?

Reecejackox

Probably the start-middle of July - it always seems to be the warmest and most uncomfortable time of the year. If you're looking for a more generic answer then summer is absolutely my least favourite season. I like the cold and dark :)

Mhhh.. let me think.. I'd say it's winter because it's getting cold, it just rains/snows most of the time and black ice where you slip easily D:

• Brohoof 2

I would say winter because the earth looks like it's going through depression, making me feel down. It's also like people don't do as many outdoor activities in the winter either as they would in the other seasons.

• Brohoof 1

Summer.

Where I live, there are three seasons - Summer, hurricane season, and The Rest of the Year. It doesn't snow, there is no autumn, and it's generally a similar temperature throughout. Except for the hell that is summer, in which you experience blazing hot temperatures amplified by a disgusting humidity, insect infestations with giant cockroaches, and also thunderstorms in the afternoon, everyday. Directly after summer comes hurricane season, which lasts all the way up until December. Gotta love living in fear that RNG may decide to have a giant hurricane come out of nowhere and level my house. Luckily, the hurricanes have usually avoided this place, so it isn't as consistently bad as summer.

Then we get a small reprieve of three months where this place is tolerable. Wish I could move, but we're probably stuck here for a very long time. I have no idea how people even survived here before the invention of the air conditioner. [Apparently, the population was MUCH lower back in those days. What a shocker.]

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Probably August-September, this time of the year, since it's always a drab, "nothing's going on" time. I don't really care much about winter and summer when it comes to heat and cold because I'm in a desert state. I do like heat better than cold though.  

Being allergic, pollen always ruins spring for me (especially in the last few years, this year summer was also bad). If I could magically get rid of it, winter would be my least favorite because it's often way too cold for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would say that January and February are my least favorite because of the cold. I tend to freeze pretty easily. 

• 1 year later...