Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gun Metal Zebra

How does everypony around here celebrate their birthdays? I haven’t done much to celebrate mine, but I am thinking about going to a furry convention as a present for myself this time around. I am also thinking of something simple, like hugs and possible birthday spankings from furry friends. 

Edited by Gun Metal Zebra
  • Brohoof 1

Not personally. I am a holy man of GOD. And according to big G. This is not a customary practice in the Torah. The same way with every other pagan feast, such as christmas/saturnalia, easter/ishtar and turkey day. Especailly turkey day in which turkey is consumed, as the name says. Which is a very unclean bird if you can understand the true shape of its head, by looking at a 33 degree angle and closing one eye. Disgusting, really. The same with that porcine bottom feeder.
For this is the time of The Lawless One. These are all pagan practices from the foul amorites and the smelly roman empire. As well as furry-ism. Do you know why there were so many people with hypertrichosis among the amorites? Because these wolf-men were the descendants from the original Canaanite tribes of Cain, whose daughters mingled with the fallen ones, introducing all sort of "interesting" distortions to our gene pool. Damn Cain. Oh, what a crafty character he was.
And I am a clean boy, who does not commit to iniquity and amorality, unlike him and his amorites. Oh, so clean and so fresh I am. So, I don't have the heart to indulge babylonian celebrations and idolatry, mine or otherwise.
Also, I am REALLY lazy. Like so lazy I don't even know what day is most of the time. Not that it matters, really. Because our true calendar of 360 days per year, with twelve months of 30 days, was replaced by the gregorian calendar. "Gregorian", "Grigori/egrḗgoroi" which is the name given to the watchers. So, now our year is 364/365 days. Which makes me wonder if this is the cause of this fabled "climate change". That we have been sliding off the true calendar, and "time" is out of wack because our gregorian calendar is a farse. But hey!

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I prefer to go out to dinner with my family and do something fun afterward with my friend(s).

• Brohoof 1