Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your weakest subject at school?

Reecejackox

Math, but I REALLY REALLY didn't apply myself, and when I say that I mean I was completely carefree as to if I would ever receive a credit in that subject, but as I got older I basically evolved in general multiplication, division, addition, subtraction.. it is sometimes"fast math" lol, I played a lot of competitive card games... But in school I crushed about everything but math, and science I just was always lagging behind bc I would come into my science classes late, little priority, getting through there with ultimately above average marks my senior year, was all thanks to the pacing of treating homeschooling like a late night Wikipedia binge lol, the difficulty went down majorly lol

• Brohoof 1

Mathematics was always a weakness for me. With the exception of geometry, I had serious trouble really understanding what was being taught to me and without some tutoring I likely would've failed in algebra.

• Brohoof 1

It sounds like Math is the common weak subject judging from the responses so far. Well, you can add me to that list as Math was my weakest subject too.

• Brohoof 1

Mathematics was my weakest subject in secondary school, although it did later "come back" to me in an easier fashion when it came to my college general education courses (in spite of a lack of time to study and sleep deprivation, I managed to test out of this course entirely).

• Brohoof 1

That award goes to mathematics.

I have struggled with math since I was in grade school but it got to be noticeably worse in junior high (grades 6-8). I was placed in a smaller class with 2 teachers. I was in a similar circumstance in high school, as all of my math classes were much smaller than the average and with 2 teachers. This made the course much easier for me and I am thankful for the schools supplying me with this option. Even though I passed all of the classes with little issue, I still struggle with math to this day. I need to write out problems or will just immediately fall to a calculator.

@Zilko94 and I were in the same co-op math class in high school.

:P

• Brohoof 2

Heh, aren't we in the minority.

Mine was reading/comprehension. I legit thought "a modest proposal" was a serious proposal :wacko: . Though more understandably, never fully understood language class and trying to read into all those "literary devices". I think I may have a better grasp now.

1 hour ago, Starset Twinkle said:

Hehe, I feel singled out, math was my best subject. >.<

I was terrible at art classes, I wish I had tried harder :(

Pshh who needs creativity :wacko: ? Math was also my best subject.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, The Wife of Levi said:

That award goes to mathematics.

I have struggled with math since I was in grade school but it got to be noticeably worse in junior high (grades 6-8). I was placed in a smaller class with 2 teachers. I was in a similar circumstance in high school, as all of my math classes were much smaller than the average and with 2 teachers. This made the course much easier for me and I am thankful for the schools supplying me with this option. Even though I passed all of the classes with little issue, I still struggle with math to this day. I need to write out problems or will just immediately fall to a calculator.

@Zilko94 and I were in the same co-op math class in high school.

:P

Personally my worst class was English. I'm terrible at writing.

Surprisingly math is my strongest subject. I was just lazy and never did homework. 😅

• Brohoof 1

Math, particularly algebra, we have a pretty good teacher,but still algebra will never get into my damn brain.

Also I'm pretty bad at Hindi but I chose Sanskrit in eighth grade so yeah I'm free from that one. Sanskrit is pretty scoring once you know basic stuff. 

Good question. Most subjects where a mixture of good and bad for me, even math. Sometimes I was good and sometimes I was bad in it (some subjects where better like geography or biology and some where weaker like german or english, but still always acceptable). But I would say my weakest subject where Sports. Besides the fact that I hated to make sport in school, I was also not the most sporty people back than (I am still not the most sporty people, but a little bit more than in my school time).

Public speaking. I never did a public speaking class, but I would get an F in it no matter how hard I tried.

As for the basic classes, I would say history was the subject I was least interested in and therefore my weakest subject.

Art, hands down.

I was pretty good at most subjects and could have a decent attempt at almost all the rest, but art was the one thing I was genuinely truly hopeless at. Didn't enjoy it, had absolutely zero talent for it, and had no patience to take my time with it. I will never be even remotely okay at art, it's just not something I'm meant to do.