Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM Comics receiving a 10-year anniversary special. 4-part series. Little Women parody

Megas

image.thumb.jpeg.526cca315ea69dd3c9757e5717903fb3.jpeg

From Equestria Daily

Little Fillies will follow Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Rarity as the March sisters, who all dream of a life beyond their small town of Broncord, Massahoofetts (clever horseplay on Little Women's setting of Concord, Massachusetts). Then their neighbor, Applejack, returns home with exciting tales of apple-eating and eel-wrangling, which particularly excites Rainbow Dash, the imaginative writer of her family

Guess they might finally address that part of the finale 

Edited by Megas

Don’t know much about Little Women, but like the general idea of inserting our favorite horses in it. Seems like a wholesome idea of having them being related (except for Applejack… at first, most likely :huh:), and Pinkus possibly as their mom :wub:

I can’t help this could be their main theme :adorkable:

Spoiler

It’ll make it harder to kill the Poe Sisters in OOT tho :unsure:

Looks like G4 is going to carry on in the comics for just a while longer, and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Even if I knew something about Little Women from Adam (Eve in this case?)...my reaction to this news is completely neutral. I was happily done with the FiM comics after Season 10 and would only be excited for a more satisfying conclusion to the main series or an actual conclusion to the Transformers crossover, both of which I feel will unfortunately never happen. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My mom loved one of the movies and watched it a lot. This ought to be interesting for me to read. 

Also here’s a bit of trivia: Little Women had what was probably the first ship war ever. I believe it was originally a serial before the whole book was published and as people read the parts in the magazine, people got ticked that Jo married the professor instead of Laurie. Alcott got angry fan mail. I can imagine what it would’ve been like if the internet existed lol. Alcott actually wanted to leave Jo single but that wasn’t easy to do in the 1800s. 

Edited by Gale Wind