Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What's your current smartphone?

Sophie

What's your current smartphone? Are you happy with it? 

My current smartphone is the "Nothing Phone (1)" and I'm pretty happy with it! It's not too big, not too small, it has awesome lightning and the most important thing: the battery holds a whole time without any problems!

• Brohoof 1

I am currently using an iPhone 13, and it works well enough for my purposes (internet, calls, music, and some texting).  Personally, I don't go out of my way to get the "latest and greatest" when it comes to smartphones (generally speaking, I am a very practical person).  In fact, I kept my previous smartphone, an iPhone 6s, for as long as I could (about six years).

• Brohoof 1

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max that I use in conjunction with an Apple Smart Battery Case. Needless to say the battery combination has been stellar over the years and the phone is just a monster in general. Very glad I didn't upgrade to the iPhone 12 series.

That said, i am tempted to make the big change to a foldable...

• Brohoof 1

As if two days ago, the Samsung S21 Fe 5G. I was happy with my S20 but the glass cover over the three cameras on the back shattered. It completely functioned otherwise, but dust worked its way in and I could only take pictures if I zoomed in about x6 or out to x0.9. That is technically fine and all, but I can't zoom when using the camera on my banking app, making direct deposit impossible for months.

• Brohoof 1

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S20+. I've had it for about two years now, but I've got no complaints. Like most people, I only really go out of my way to get a new phone when I actually have to.

• Brohoof 1

I have an iPhone 11, and I am satisfied with it. I got it a year ago after having a (falling apart) iPhone 6 for six or so years. It's so nice to have a phone that works like it's supposed to. lol

• Brohoof 2

The one I use is Galaxy J3 Eclipse. I had it since I was 18 years old, which was several years ago, so it has lasted a long time. I have a protective covering on it, so that's why it's still in good condition.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, RDDash said:

I don't use smartphone because I already have a tablet, had been using dumb phone for almost half a year

But how do people call you? :o

5 hours ago, Cash_In said:

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S20+. I've had it for about two years now, but I've got no complaints. Like most people, I only really go out of my way to get a new phone when I actually have to.

You're lucky! when I had Samsung, I only had bad luck with them.. like battery dying, the whole phone gets instabil after some time (Even if I kept my phone very clean with apps) and so on, but I'm happy to hear that your phone is loyal to you :fluttershy:

5 hours ago, Balt said:

iphone se 2nd gen....

Oh my gosh! I had the Iphone SE first generation and I LOVED IT! how's the second generation?!

1 hour ago, Sophie H. said:

But how do people call you? :o

Um. phone audio calls and text messages almost every cellphone has those this days.

Edited by RDDash

I have a Nokia.... It doesn't say. But it has Android on it and is from 2017. There is a reason for this, as I need it to test my game on it. It needs to be old and "slow". If my game runs, then it should run on faster smartphones.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

You're lucky! when I had Samsung, I only had bad luck with them.. like battery dying, the whole phone gets instabil after some time (Even if I kept my phone very clean with apps) and so on, but I'm happy to hear that your phone is loyal to you :fluttershy:

Oh my gosh! I had the Iphone SE first generation and I LOVED IT! how's the second generation?!

Well i'll say this. My next phone will NOT be apple

• 1 year later...