Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are the differences between you and your siblings or cousins if you don't have siblings?

Reecejackox

We have nothing in common. They are the adopted children of the person who stole my family's heritage. And have chosen to follow in her ways. She knows that what she is doing is wrong, yet commits to more slander, more theft, more witchcraft. She is a viper with enough money to buy those with no integrity, and these kind of elements are over-abundant in this world. It is full of filth.
So, it has a little flock following her around, and they cannot look you in the eyes without staring down because of their own shame and wrongness. And "her" children are no different. A nest of vipers.
They are lawless animals in need of a leash.

But they are having their way because there is corruption in this world.

Tons of differences between me and my brother:

• He's blonde, I have brown hair
  • I'm a classic mesomorph, he's a classic ectomorph
  • He has freckles, I don't
  • Facially we also look nothing alike (he looks more like my dad's family, whereas I look more like my mum's)
  • He hates all meat except chicken, whereas I can't live without it
  • He's an extrovert, I'm an introvert
  • He's very into fashion, I'm not
  • I've always liked lifting weights but hated playing football - he's always hated lifting weights but loves playing football
  • I've always been very studious and he's not
  • I love heavy metal and hate rap music, he loves rap and hates heavy metal

I can probably think of quite a few more, these are just ones from the top of my head. It'd probably be easier to list the things we have in common - I'd say we're both quite logical, we both hate loud people, we both have blue eyes, and he is predicted to grow to the same height as me (he's still a teenager, so likely still growing for a few more years yet). That's pretty much it

Edited by daviddaviddavid
  • Brohoof 1

My sisters are girls, they're older than me, they're more indecisive than me with regard to menial things, they're more knowledgeable of literature than me, they both like horror movies more than me (I still like them), they're better at puzzles than me. Lots of other things.

My sister is straight, Christian, and has a child. She has thrown away a lot of her earlier ambitions so she could be with men and thus doesn't have any college degrees and struggles with jobs. She doesn't have a very happy life, right now.

I mean appearances alone. Most of my cousins are country girls. Plaid shirts and jeans. Country music. Then there's me who looks like i stepped out of a biker bar listening to heavier and heavier metal as each year passes lol

My brother likes hard rock/heavy metal, and I like classical music and showtunes. My sister is all business, and I'm an 8 year-old trapped in an adult body and will never grow up. Neither of my siblings care about my interests in Star Wars, travel, playing at the Disney parks or buying toys. 

It's hard being the only enlightened one of the group. :D

The vast differences are MASSIVE stark contrasts....

She's the typical "New York tough" and I'm soft and polite. She likes thick, heavy, conspicuous jewelry, I prefer subtle kinds of jewelry. she loves to flirt, and I'm too incredibly shy to be as openly flirty as she is. She's far more charismatic and sparkly than me, too. :-D

She loves rap, I prefer metal and any other kinds of music -- that isn't rap. :laugh:

We're crazy opposites but I guess that's how it was meant to be :rarity:

• 6 months later...