Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i am new and i am here to turn you PINK ♥

Zuzu

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

google ... :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

hi! i became a fan of the show many years ago when i was in school. i was at my friends house and said "hey let's watch this stupid thing as a joke" and because the show was highkey really fucking good, i became a fan! now drawing ponies is very therepautic to me, as well as watching the show. when i am depressed i gravitate to it and it never fails to make me fele much nicer.

hello, my name as far as the pony community is concerned iz zuzu doodle ^_^  in terms of MLP my interests are watching the show, and drawing pony art. i also play secondlife where i'm usually running around as a pony! i am very proud of my character. 

outside of the pony community i am a vtuber (just made a pony model actually, woo!), cosplayer, fan of anime and other adult cartoons in general. i guess you can callme an artist but i am still learning. i THINk i am able to replicate FiM's style pretty well but there is still room for improvement.  i mostly came here to share art and just talk about ponies in a new place since i cant get enough of it! ♥ 

peep my character! 

her cutie mark is a teddy bear because she is a hoarder of stuffed animals and generally all things cute!

imageedit_131_9839744758.png

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

google ... :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

hi! i became a fan of the show many years ago when i was in school. i was at my friends house and said "hey let's watch this stupid thing as a joke" and because the show was highkey really fucking good, i became a fan! now drawing ponies is very therepautic to me, as well as watching the show. when i am depressed i gravitate to it and it never fails to make me fele much nicer.

hello, my name as far as the pony community is concerned iz zuzu doodle ^_^  in terms of MLP my interests are watching the show, and drawing pony art. i also play secondlife where i'm usually running around as a pony! i am very proud of my character. 

outside of the pony community i am a vtuber (just made a pony model actually, woo!), cosplayer, fan of anime and other adult cartoons in general. i guess you can callme an artist but i am still learning. i THINk i am able to replicate FiM's style pretty well but there is still room for improvement.  i mostly came here to share art and just talk about ponies in a new place since i cant get enough of it! ♥ 

peep my character! 

her cutie mark is a teddy bear because she is a hoarder of stuffed animals and generally all things cute!

imageedit_131_9839744758.png

I don't know if you made this render of your OC yourself or if it was someone you knew, but either way this is a top tier OC model. Nice to meet you, maybe we will end up being friends and you can help me flex an OC half as good let alone cute.

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-08-26 at 11:31 PM, Clawdeen said:

Welcome to the forums!
my-little-pony-mlp.gif

THANK YOU i love that gif xD

On 2022-08-26 at 11:39 PM, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the party! :pinkie:

thank you so much!!! ^_^

On 2022-08-27 at 12:15 AM, MidnightFire1222 said:

Welcome to the forum. Your pony is adorable!

thank you friend ; v ; i am very proud of her bwahaha

On 2022-08-27 at 12:22 AM, KingCorvus said:

I don't know if you made this render of your OC yourself or if it was someone you knew, but either way this is a top tier OC model. Nice to meet you, maybe we will end up being friends and you can help me flex an OC half as good let alone cute.

thank you my friend! the art is 100% mine ^_^ i appreciate you like it. i am trying to improve my art style! do you have a pony OC already? i was considering making adopts but im not very creative when things arent pink x_x

On 2022-08-27 at 10:30 AM, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome @Zuzu,

I hope you have an awesome time here and make great memories with great ppl.

very cute character :3

thank you so much! i love pony communities no matter where i go!

On 2022-08-27 at 10:39 AM, Splashee said:

Hi @Zuzu, welcome to MLP Forums! Your art is very very high quality :pinkie:

thank you my friend, i am trying my hardest! some come out better than others ;_;

On 2022-08-27 at 12:04 PM, Rikifive said:

Aww so adorable! :wub:

Welcome to the herd! :BrightMacContent:

thank you for the warm welcome ^_^ 

On 2022-08-27 at 12:17 PM, They call me Loyalty said:

Awww... welcome, friend.

thank you, its nice to meet you!!!

• Brohoof 3