Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

looking for friends

privet

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching the show via youtube.

i'm a pegasister in her 20s.Fave pony is Rarity.I'd like to make friends in their 20-30's as well.

Here's a question for you all:

If you could have a supernatural power what would it be?

• Brohoof 5

Hi and welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here. 

To answer your question, it would be immortality (and eternal youth), something like Captain Jack from Doctor Who. If has to be something active, then being able to teleport would be useful.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

Hi and welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here. 

To answer your question, it would be immortality (and eternal youth), something like Captain Jack from Doctor Who. If has to be something active, then being able to teleport would be useful.

Hi!I like it so far!Just can't find out why I'm unable to message others..Do I need to have more posts to be able to?It seems like it,no problem with me though :)

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, ponyyo said:

Do I need to have more posts to be able to?

It would make sense. You probably need some public posts to be able to private message people. This would be done to prevent someone from registering an account and then sending spam.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
1 hour ago, Pentium100 said:

It would make sense. You probably need some public posts to be able to private message people. This would be done to prevent someone from registering an account and then sending spam.

Do you have a discord?PM me if you do wanna talk

for some reason my post on your profile shows empty even though i made a post lol

Edited by ponyyo
  • Brohoof 2

Well I am looking for new friends! Always am. I'm 28 year old, so I guess I fit the criteria lol..

And probably as far as, "in the human world" powers, some kind of lasso of truth but only without needing there to be a physical item to make it work. I was raised on the ground I wouldn't take that easily to flight, super strength could only end up coming back on you, you would either let it turn you into a trash bag or you would elevate your delusion of self importance because of it(both basically the same, but in one scenario youre a dangerous narcissist and the other your just a narcissist). I don't believe in "weird anime energy beamz" I mean they would still have to be based from some type of chemical compound and have an energy base of origin, like, not, I'm gonna shoot lasers lol.. I could explain why a lot of Superpowers ppl think they want wouldn't necessarily make the world a better place or help them at all... Especially if there were multiple ppl popping up with these powers or worse ppl with the same powers, it puts unrealistic expectations on you as a hero, and an unhealthy perspective on the importance of humanity, it puts a target on your back if you make mistakes, and even if you don't it still does bc someone will live to oppose you based off their paranoia/jealousy/unjustified hatred, ppl if ignore that in a lot of these cases, the hero existing is what creates the villain... And these other features greatly impacted by the disorder in society caused by the codependency of ppl with abilities, it makes these "humans" helpless to villains just like or even far less threatening than the hero without the hero to constantly keep them in check.. it's a political statement for Joker to question Batman's double standard, that's why in the cartoon they say he never kills lol

• Brohoof 2

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Mine would be to control all elements. :oh_golly:

You know, yeet fireballs, spray water, yeet myself with air for travelling purposes and stuff. :ticking:

• Brohoof 2

@ponyyo

The privilege of PM use is granted after reaching 5 posts (ultimately reaching the muffin rank). However, like @Pentium100 mentioned, there is a bug that currently exists in the site that prevents it from recognizing when a user has made the required amount of posts. This applies to being able to use PMs, using a profile banner, editing one’s own post(s), etc.

I strongly recommend you view our New User FAQ. It is located on top of the title of your thread.

It looks like this:

E6F51607-93A6-4B20-A928-70A15D4C1BAA.jpeg
This page will give you a list of the functions you should have the ability to use at 5 posts but will not due to the previously mentioned bug. It will save you a lot of confusion.

With this being the case, do not allow your introductory thread to become a conversation area. If you wish to directly communicate with someone here, you will have to post directly on their profile or check out the General Contact Sharing Thread and reach out to others via other means.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the herd Ponyyo! :D

If I could have any supernatural power it would probably have to be the ability to fully understand the structure of sound and music as we experience it. I can imagine you could make some truly beautiful music with an ability like that~

• Brohoof 1