Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us something about yourself that you haven't previously told on here?

Reecejackox

I've been suffering "humanity" since I was born. Resisting even the strongest of attractions, and the one who turned this creation into a pigsty, and brought the blood bath of the flood during the times of babylon.
I am full of regret, to say the truth, an inborn hatred against humankind for their treason, but also love, despite this pain. I see them, and I see children.
I've been suffering my whole life. I was born suspecting the creation was a fixed plane under a firmament that divides the ocean.
I still bear the wound of betrayal that the angels caused me, when they abandoned their stations to come here and *hore out with the women of men.
Now I am here to see how the whole world breaks every single commandment and has a laugh at YHWH.
Human creatures have prostituted themselves to foreign ideologies outside the Torah, causing all the filth that contaminates this world under the shinny, happy surface of this infantile and puerile pretence they call freedom.
Organizations built in the name of abortion in the image of the ziggurats of old. Classy. All against, the fifth commandment. Christianity, catholicism, buddhism and countelss other pagan forms of worship. Once, again, against the first commandment. Prostitution, drugs, traffick, slavery. You have all.

But when things get bad, and they will. Human creatures will only have silence in return. I told you I cannot change.

I am on my knees, now. Chains all around my body, because I cannot find THE way. And I am going insane because of it. Congratulations, you did it.

You are the "ones", now. Enjoy your replica of the *hore YHWH once destroyed, when you forced the creator to genocide the creation he loved, because of your iniquity. Bearing the phallic imagery all across the world, in front of every institution of power. Have fun in plastic babylon. The land of the filth. I mean the "free".

We were never family. Not with the traitorous angels playing gods, or the human animals. I never faltered, my heart never betrayed, my love was never flawed. It was theirs.

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I've always wanted to design and make my own clothes. I don't think I've mentioned that before. Hard to tell. :catface:

Quite easy to tell, yes, you have.

I hate posting in the Forum Lounge :mlp_icwudt:

• 2 weeks later...

I have over 5,000 posts and I've been fairly open about everything so its hard to say what I've shared and haven't shared.... 

Ah here's one potentially. 

I think its been about 4 years? I was at my other job at the time. But I was a tiktok cosplayer with 40,000 followers. Once I switched jobs and started working third shift+going to college I shut it down.  I couldn't do all three so I gave up cosplaying. Made a video/ formal goodbye post on my Instagram and closed everything after a few days(so people could see). I still have some of my video's and fanart people made saved on my phone.

That being said I currently have a cosplay outfit of Danny from NSP in the process. So long as I didn't screw up my measurements it'll be done in a few months in time for an upcoming con,

• 9 months later...