Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What colours are your bedroom walls?

Reecejackox

• 2 weeks later...

Charismatic Sky (M520-3) with some true white mixed to lighten the color slightly. 

I’m routinely redecorating or repainting my house interior. I love how moonlight hits the light blues, so I use light blues or blue greys with my bedrooms. Also works well with light grey wood plank. 

• Brohoof 1

They're like a cream color with a gentle hue of pink due to the lamp shade c:

On 2022-09-10 at 9:12 PM, Aticus the Adequate said:

Ayyyyy, cream buddies! Let us lick the walls together! 

oh my gosh, you absolute genius! Does that mean mine are hinted with strawberry?!

Will you make it rain chocolate milk with strawberry walls! :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Lavender colour

I find it very relaxing shade of purple (since purple happens to be my favourite) and I really feel like it helps me sleep better despite the fact that I can't really see it during the night :eager:

18 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

They're like a cream color with a gentle hue of pink due to the lamp shade c:

oh my gosh, you absolute genius! Does that mean mine are hinted with strawberry?!

Will you make it rain chocolate milk with strawberry walls! :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Alright, you're joining in on the lick party! It'll be like the wallpaper from Willy Wonka! 

1 hour ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

Alright, you're joining in on the lick party! It'll be like the wallpaper from Willy Wonka! 

See? Not even a topic about the freakin paint color of someone's WALLS can be dull with this fella

This is why you rock, Ati

image.png.ac934ebcff717e94c04ef6b0e9148125.png

Well, I bought my condo in Spring of 2020---a widow died unexpectedly in a fixer-upper of a condo in a safe, reasonably nice-looking neighborhood, and it had a two-stall garage, so I got a good price on it and moved in with my brother.

It had two bedrooms:  one in the basement with pastel green walls, and one above with light blue walls.  Since I shower and my brother takes baths, and since there's a shower stall in the basement and a bathtub upstairs, he got the blue room and I got the green room.

Doesn't bother me that I'm a basement-dweller in my own condo, though:  that means I'm just a few steps away from my man-cave :)

• Brohoof 1