Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most money you have found in public?

Reecejackox

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it was about $180 USD.  Someone dropped his wallet on a commuter train and that someone was long gone.  It contained his cash, cards, and some train tickets.  I turned in the wallet to customer service with every single dollar inside. But I did swipe a train ticket for myself.  Yes, I have a past. :P

• 3 months later...

$28 dollars at school. Turned it in to Lost and found, but no one claimed it after 2 weeks so I got to keep it anyway 

• 3 weeks later...

$100 CAD. I passed someone on the sidewalk and he seemed to be looking on the ground. I found $100 note, and he ran up to me and said it was his. It was windy that day, and the note was clean. I figured that if it had been there long, then the wind would have blown it away and it would be dirty. Plus I did notice him looking around before I found it. So I gave it to him. Easy come, easy go.

• 3 weeks later...

I found what looked like $600 USD and another wad of Korean money (I didn’t count it) in a wallet left on a bench in Disneyland, years ago. I took it to Lost and Found so it probably got back to the owners. Disneyland Lost and Found is great at returning stuff to the owners, so hopefully it didn’t mess up their vacation too much.

• Brohoof 1

I found a dollar bill on the ground a while ago after it fell out of someones bag but when I went to give it to them they thanked me, took it, and told to just pocket it next time :wacko:

I caught $20 on the side of the road once. There was nobody else there and since I couldn't figure out who dropped it, I took it. :pout: