Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your worst at home habits?

Reecejackox

3 hours ago, Reecejackox said:

Not lifting the toilet seat up 

...What? The toilet seat should be down by default, unless you live with only men, I guess. (I do not envy you in such a case lol)

1 hour ago, Envy said:

...What? The toilet seat should be down by default, unless you live with only men, I guess. (I do not envy you in such a case lol)

Yeah, yeah, just learn to look before you sit. :mlp_smug: Even men need to do that.

1 hour ago, DubWolf said:

Brushing my feet against the carpet potentially wearing it.

And to shock people! :sneer:

I live alone and I'm sure people would consider most of my habits gross. That's why I love living alone. :wub:

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

Yeah, yeah, just learn to look before you sit. :mlp_smug: Even men need to do that.

When I wake up in the middle of the night and have to go, I'm not always thinking. I have fallen in back when I shared a bathroom with my dad, and I was pissed off. (Also happened a month or so ago when I was out with a friend and her family and we - including her male family members - were all sharing a bathroom. >.<)

I've spent the vast majority of the past six years not sharing a bathroom with anyone and thus I am accustomed to the seat never being up. So, I don't even think about it.

Just be considerate and put the seat down, men. You don't have an equivalent downside of falling in if someone else is inconsiderate, so you don't understand. Men have to sit sometimes, too. So... seriously. It's just logical to keep the seat down!

6 hours ago, Envy said:

It's just logical to keep the seat down!

Or, put the lid down as well, reduce the risk of something falling in by accident and maybe reduce the smell a bit, especially when flushing.

My worst habit is probably that I see empty space as useless unless I want to put something there. Which means that there is usually no empty space anywhere and I only tidy up if I'm going to have guests or I want to put something else there (on that table etc). 

I leave laundry on the floor overnight instead of putting it straight into the hamper, I have the messiest work desk known to man, I often wait until trash is overflowing before I take it out, and I can be a tad on the casual side in terms of personal dress when I’m at home, mostly when I’m alone though. :please:

10 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Brushing my feet against the carpet potentially wearing it.

Thats all I can think of.

i love doing that :D but against blanket

the fluffy kind of blanket

17 hours ago, Envy said:

When I wake up in the middle of the night and have to go, I'm not always thinking. I have fallen in back when I shared a bathroom with my dad, and I was pissed off. (Also happened a month or so ago when I was out with a friend and her family and we - including her male family members - were all sharing a bathroom. >.<)

Seriously, if it happens more than once it on you to check. Thats a mistake i'll only make once LOL 

on topic my worst habit is accumulating massive amounts of soda bottles on my dresser before I take then to recycling. Sometimes it goes for so long ill fill up entire bin with just the bottles from my dresser. :ButtercupLaugh:

3 hours ago, FlitterFlutter said:

Seriously, if it happens more than once it on you to check. Thats a mistake i'll only make once LOL 

Pffft. I repeat, I have hardly shared a bathroom with anyone over the past SIX years. Both incidents happened like four years apart from each other.

My point is, men just need to put the seat down. Simple. Logical.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-08-30 at 9:44 PM, Envy said:

I've spent the vast majority of the past six years not sharing a bathroom with anyone and thus I am accustomed to the seat never being up. So, I don't even think about it.

Just be considerate and put the seat down, men. You don't have an equivalent downside of falling in if someone else is inconsiderate, so you don't understand. Men have to sit sometimes, too. So... seriously. It's just logical to keep the seat down!

Just put urinals in every bathroom then, :derp:

• 2 months later...