Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What sort of people usually want to be friends with you?

Reecejackox

I wish I could make friends with people from my fandoms, I don't really interact to heavily with anyone, but the people who try to enter my life are usually people that have absolutely no business thinking they could ever have a place in it. Bad ppl that don't want a genuine friendship more or less a human prop, it's like your looking at the wrong guy lol, I only put effort and trust and patience into ppl that treat others like human beings, it doesn't matter if we have a million things in common (and with these ppl I have NOTHING in common with) if you are a terrible person we can't be friends.

I’m often the introvert who gets adopted by the extroverts. It typically works well since we play to each other’s strengths. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Can't really say for sure since friends comes and go for me if I feel connected with them. I would say most of them are introverted like me who likes games and anime. 

Nerds are a big demographic for me. I like nerds and we get along great because I’m a nerd too. Often times I get lonely people and damaged goods because I’m outgoing and tend to be supportive and optimistic, which I think they gravitate to. The there are the ones (also like me) who have no need for reality and live more of a fantasy existence because, let’s face it, reality sucks.

• 1 year later...

I have friends with a variety of personalities. A very large amount of them have interest in music, though, which makes sense because I met them in band/orchestra and college music programs throughout the years. One thing that shocks me, though, (and this was never intentional), a substantial portion of my friends turned out being progressive, either non-religious or very lite in their religious beliefs, and LGBT-plus. As I said, this wasn't intentional on my part. It just seems like we gravitated toward each other. This goes all of the way back to high school. Back then no one was open about any of that (except for maybe being progressive, but only few were very open about that, even) including myself. So it just kinda happened, and that's neat.

• Brohoof 2

Typically outcasts and introverts.I want someone to talk to and if I see someone who I think I might get along with I’ll attempt to strike up a conversation. 9 times out of 10 that tends to be outcasts. People who typically keep to themselves. 

• Brohoof 2

Hm.

Thinking about the few people who've interacted with me over the years, if I had to guess, I'd probably say gamers, most of which I believe were introverts and/or socially anxious? I think, I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Not many people want to be my friend because I'm pretty elusive and keep to myself. In the rare occasions when I actually have people show interest in hanging out with me they're typically the trouble making kind and I try to steer clear of people like that...I've dealt with plenty of that already...

• Hugs 1

The outsiders, odd-balls,  ppl I share interest with,  ppl I just click with.   I try to keep my life drama free mostly SO I get very picky who I hang with. :mlp_nom: