Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship Week 2022 - Trivia Edition.

Ganondorf8

Friendship Week 2022 - Trivia Edition.

You weren't expecting one of these were you? Then again, neither was I, but I was given a request to create this and so here we are.

Now, just because this is about friendship doesn't mean it's going to be all about Twilight Sparkle. I mean, she's going to be a part of this but not the main focus. In fact, this trivia is going to be covering Friendship is Magic, Equestria Girls, and even Tell Your Tale is going to get some love. Make Your Mark won't be covered here as there's just the one special and this is also going to be true regarding the G5 comics. The G4 comics for both FiM and EQG might be seen or they might not. The G5 movie? Sure, it can be seen here... Or maybe it'll get ignored too?

There is a badge for this though I don't know what it is so I'm just as in the dark as the rest of you are.

I'm only going to be presenting ten questions this time. After all, it's been a long time since we had one of these and I'm out of shape when it comes to giving you challenges. You can work together on answering these or you can go at them on your own if you wish. There will be the standard four days needed to submit answers but you can ask for one single day extension. Only one though.

Who do you submit your answers to? I think Twilight Sparkle would like to have them. Yes, send them her way.

Any other questions? No, but I would like to remind you of one thing. Please do not post the answers in this thread without using spoiler tags. Don't spoil it for those who want to have fun here.

Okay.

Let's get things started.

One more thing! Remember that friendship is the theme here. Also, if you have any concerns then you can ask them here. Finally, no questions regarding my current avatar. I explained that briefly in a status update a while back.

1. Twilight was tasked with writing 'friendship letters' to Princess Celestia. Why did she have to do this?

2. The Friendship Journal had quite the backlash from Ponyville citizens. Why was there backlash?

3. In Season 8, the 'School of Friendship' was established. What was the purpose behind its creation?

4. How was friendship ruined three times at Canterlot High? Note: This includes the comics.

5. To save her friends from the Memory Stone, what was Sunset Shimmer's sacrifice?

6. What are the 'Feats of Friendship'?

7. Rarity, Maud Pie, Mage Meadowbrook, and Big Macintosh were sent to the kingdom of the Diamond Dogs in the 2021 MLP Annual on behalf of Princess Twilight Sparkle. Why were they sent there and what problem do they encounter?

8. Sunny Starscout was inspired by Twilight to do what?

9. How does Sunny's alicorn form work?

10. In 'Starscout Code', what does it mean by Sunny's 'whole family'?

• Brohoof 5

30 minutes ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

I'm gonna need help because I haven't had time to watch G5 stuff. :okiedokieloki:

Spoiler

You only really need to watch two TYT shorts and the movie.

• Brohoof 1

Have answered now but not sure with some if it what I wrote was what was meant with some questions.

1 hour ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

I have answers for all of them if anyone wants to compare notes. I swear I wasn't working on these while at work. :mlp_smug:

probably would help if I was thinking correctly. i think im correct but not entirely sure. am a bit rusty

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I'm not sure where to look for #4 and #7, help?

Here are some references.

Because I've been away for most of the day, the trivia ended up going one day longer than expected. This thread will be locked later tonight so if anyone hasn't sent in any answers, you've been given some unexpected extra time.

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned