Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hiiiiii ^_^

machinegunpoemdoll

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

i googled mlp forums cuz horse show brainrot ^_^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

it came on tv a lot when i was rlly little , like probably ab 6-10 years old ??? but with the release of the new gen i got back into it ^_^

uuuuuhhuubscd hi hello!!!! my name is NIKI!!! lucille is ok too ( not my real names just the names i use on forums ) i am just a small autistic teenager who likes vocaloid , ensemble stars , and pokemon !!!! very hyperactive DO NOT PROVOKE!!!! i will not  shut up

i like drawing, writing, editing, and playing video games!!!! my favorite game is persona 5 but character wise i prefer persona 4 . i also do youtube n stuff and im going to stream very soon ( not naming my channel for obvious reasons im not about to get BANNED!!! on my first post lmao )

i am also a little (lot) gay which i say because i linked my steam acc in my profile and theres a not so nice word in my bio that im allowed to say because i am gay lol ........ i use any pronouns except for she/her they/them if anyone cares too

i have 2 cats too idk im not interesting . also i like my chemical romance and will wood and a few different vocaloid artists

OK TGAST IT GOODVBYE

• Brohoof 5