Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved [Trivial Issue] MLP:FiM Canon Discussion > "Season 9 Discussion" and "Specials and Shorts" lack custom icons

Luna the Great of all the Russias
Go to solution Solved by Fhaolan,

Compared to the technical issues the forums have had recently, this is a very trivial matter. But...

image.png.ed8a71899409b2173174e1b52596ddbb.png

...for the sake of completion, is it possible to have two more custom icons for these subforums some time in the future?

• Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to [Trivial Issue] MLP:FiM Canon Discussion > "Season 9 Discussion" and "Specials and Shorts" lack custom icons

Well... I drew some of those existing ones. I still have the source files for them. What I don't have is ideas as to what to .... okay, nevermind. I'll see if I can carve out some time, some ideas just occurred to me.

Of course if someone else gets something done before me, go right ahead. It's not like I have some kind of exclusive rights to these things. There's a number of icons that predated me, that I just redrew to make them consistent, and I think someone else contributed a bunch after me too. 

I banged out two icons... and sent them to the current staff. It looks like they've implemented them, so there you go. If someone comes up with something better, though, feel free. :)

• Brohoof 3

28 minutes ago, Fhaolan said:

I banged out two icons... and sent them to the current staff. It looks like they've implemented them, so there you go. If someone comes up with something better, though, feel free. :)

Already highly appreciated Mr. Disembodied Blinking Head. 

• The topic was locked