Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most wasted feature of your town?

Reecejackox

The bottom level parking lot at the shopping centre. It's massive, but it's always empty. Sometimes I park there and walk the rest. Good exercise at least.

The factories for sure, as there are many old factories around my "city" that aren't really being used (I say city because that's what it officially is, but the city leadership want it to become a town instead because it has lost much of its population).

Water. The water system here is absurd. They limit everyone's water usage but I keep hearing about yet another 60 year old water main bursting and flooding the streets. Millions of gallons right down the sewer. No one replaces the old pipes but thet make sure non one uses any water. Just more of California's stupidity.

Oklahoma simultaneously has really bad roads while at the same construction is ongoing on roads perpetually. I'm not sure how that works. Do they use the cheapest material they can find (certainly would be in line with the Oklahoma philosophy of cutting the budget everywhere making everything bad and unsafe), or is it just that the climate is rough on the roads? Either way, Oklahoma sucks at this. (and everything else).

A park that's too small to get together with other people, hidden behind a dying shopping center meaning low visibility, has a view of a freeway, isn't maintained all that well by the city, has a boat launch but it goes into a slough, and it's "THE" place for drug transactions.

• 3 weeks later...