Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw this character here?

Props Valroa

Am looking for someone to draw this character here - specifically for something that would be suitable for Discord profile pictures. Am looking to change my profile picture on discord at some point in the future, and if someone can draw me something that can fit that purpose, I will use it. I would be curious to see what this character would look like in traditional drawing, but digital drawing is alright.

Her cutie mark is a boxing glove. Be sure to detail the emblem on her hat there - it's a militaristic cap. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Props said:

Am looking for someone to draw this character here - specifically for something that would be suitable for Discord profile pictures. Am looking to change my profile picture on discord at some point in the future, and if someone can draw me something that can fit that purpose, I will use it. I would be curious to see what this character would look like in traditional drawing, but digital drawing is alright.

Her cutie mark is a boxing glove. Be sure to detail the emblem on her hat there - it's a militaristic cap. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I can give it a try

• 4 weeks later...