Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Attention everypony! Lyra needs your help!

Lyra Heartstrings

Quick everypony, I need your help! Moondancer and I were planning a surprise party for Twilight Sparkle. She asked me to deliver these 15 books to her home since it was meant as a surprise. The books were a little too heavy to carry by myself. So I studied  a spell on how to transport objects to their destination faster and easier. You know what they say, worker smarter not harder. Unfortunately… it didn’t work as I planned. The books weren’t at twilight’s library- so I have to assumed the worst..please help me look for these 15 books and bring them back to me before Moondancer finds out what happened!

562B80A4-68F5-4259-BE89-2E79C37EF0FB.thumb.png.a71ae854924d79c7060010fb6af684c6.png

• Brohoof 5

This is a scavenger hunt! Use the hints to help you find the next book and so forth. Members who volunteered will only have to look for 14 books. There are 15 books in total. 10 members and 5 around the threads topic.  If you’re stuck on a hint PM ME. Send your books over to @Lyra Heartstrings! You’re welcome to work as a team! Good Luck! Participates will earn a badge.

• Brohoof 5

• This topic was pinned and featured
34 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

How long will this event go far?

It will go for the rest of the month! So September 30th. :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

I can help if someone wants to help me. I have 14.

It was so much fun hunting and gathering with you. Thank you for being such a lovely and helpful partner. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

I can help if someone wants to help me. I have 14.

I'd like to accept that. It was only by happenstance  that i managed to find a few. I'm not even sure what clue is in this post.

• Brohoof 1

@Tropical Melodyfeel free to join us, if you need any hints, we're happy to give it! I'm busy today but my friends are on standby, just let me know in a DM and I will send them to you. Have fun if you choose to join 1002266563807821954.webp?size=240&qualit

@Patriotic Brony 42Thanks for checking in! I've got a few members who could use some help. @Nitobit for one, I believe and also @Windy Breeze and @Izzy Moonbow03 ... I hope I tagged the right one D: 
They may have changed their name. Everyone else seems to be accounted for. <3 

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Silky said:

@Tropical Melodyfeel free to join us, if you need any hints, we're happy to give it! I'm busy today but my friends are on standby, just let me know in a DM and I will send them to you. Have fun if you choose to join 1002266563807821954.webp?size=240&qualit

@Patriotic Brony 42Thanks for checking in! I've got a few members who could use some help. @Nitobit for one, I believe and also @Windy Breeze and @Izzy Moonbow03 ... I hope I tagged the right one D: 
They may have changed their name. Everyone else seems to be accounted for. <3 

Is there a special page for this?  

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Is there a special page for this?  

No friend. You just have to gather as a team. Please reach out to Patriotic if you have any questions. I apologize for my absence, just taking care of some RL stuff but I shall return in a jiffy! @Skylight Scintillatesame goes to you, luv. See you guys!

• Brohoof 1