Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5 is coming to Roblox.

CastletonSnob

Really supports the suggestion as to who the new seasons target audience is, seeing as it's known that literally 70% of the Roblox community is under the age of 16..(actual statistic) it's funny ya know bc I don't play Roblox, and don't really have an interest in playing Roblox but I would like to explore all the dimensions of Maretime Bay lol, but it's just not a game a bunch of new ppl will flock to even for recognizable references.. especially adults..

Edited by KingCorvus

On 2022-09-17 at 3:01 PM, KingCorvus said:

Really supports the suggestion as to who the new seasons target audience is, seeing as it's known that literally 70% of the Roblox community is under the age of 16

In what world has MLP's target audience has ever been anywhere near over the age of 16 lol

3 hours ago, TransPirate said:

In what world has MLP's target audience has ever been anywhere near over the age of 16 lol

True... I guess I'm kind of just saying "this time around" I wouldn't be so expectant for blatant fan service that sometimes is kinda of forced and isn't good, something gen.4 loyalists/bronies who want to hold Hasbro to that standard of being spoiled by writers that interact/watch the fandom will complain about, that it's not as mutable for all audiences bc of how faithful it will be to its own story, its own character development, this time around bronies aren't going to force their will on the innocent unsuspecting kids audience, bc let's be real, watching FiM, once they know their bread and butter, they were trying to sell dinner rolls as much as they could

(If you think 6-10 year olds know who Twilight Sparkle is, all I have to say is LOL, some... But not in large number, they know that bronies are watching, I already think adding Twilight is MORE than enough fan service, her in g.5 render looks TERRIBLE to me...)

Edited by KingCorvus
  • Brohoof 1