Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation anime streaming

swordsman

Yes, Hidive is worth it. 

I’ve tried Crunchyroll, Funimation and VRV. All were decent but it depends on what you’re looking for. For example, Crunchyroll has a lot more subs than dubs and has a vast selection. Funimation is nice but I found it hard to navigate their save menu and finding complete descriptions of their titles (they usually cut off half the description, with no way to read all of it). VRV was nice and is associated with Crunchyroll; they have a decent selection but I have particular tastes and it dried up for me eventually. But the navigation was easy and intuitive.

As for Hidive (forgive my previous rambling), I honestly think it looks perfect. I’ve loaded it into my computer for a free trial and found it had lots of great titles. Unfortunately for me I don’t like to watch movies and shows on my little computer screen ( I prefer to stream through my PS4) And that’s the rub; Hidive isn’t compatible with PS4 so I cancelled it. But if you aren’t finicky about what you watch it on, I’d definitely recommend Hidive. At least take the free trial and see what you think.

• Brohoof 1

cool, cool, cool. 

On 2022-09-26 at 6:18 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

But if you aren’t finicky about what you watch it on, I’d definitely recommend Hidive. At least take the free trial and see what you think.

i am going to watch it on my phone(6 inch screen). so does it work worst on phones?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2022-09-30 at 1:21 PM, swordsman said:

cool, cool, cool. 

i am going to watch it on my phone(6 inch screen). so does it work worst on phones?

Sorry I haven’t replied to this! I didn’t see a notification.  But to answer your question, I’m sorry to say I don’t know if it streams on phones. I’ve never used any streaming service on a phone. But check out their website and give it a try. At worst you can get a free trial and cancel it if it doesn’t work on a phone. Sorry again for the late reply!