Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Paging The Propmaster

Jeric

With a renewed devotion to forum community events and activities, we though it prudent to add to the merry core group of Event Coordinators. As is the custom, I traveled the forum for a few days and set up several traps. Leaving the appropriate bait of an exciting sounding RP thread, one victim walked into it unaware.  Left hanging from the net we came to an accord as I made him an offer he could not refuse. 

Welcome @Props to the Events Team.

In the coming weeks and months you will likely see more of him in the Events topics, just around the corner of his other frequented areas of the forum -- Roleplay and Debate Pit.  

Prepare the party cannon 

tenor.png

• Brohoof 6

When time offers you an opportunity, you don't ignore it - those are the words I have taken to heart lately.

I have been on this forum nearly 6 years as of this point. In those 6 years, an unimaginable amount of change has happened for myself and for everyone else. I first joined this forum when I was 13 years old, and now I am 19. Instead of looking down on my past self, I have learned to see progress. Progress that shall always keep going on. Forging on. Never ceasing. 

Occasionally, I flirted with the idea of departing the forums. This came to fruition in 2019 when I had left for a solid year and returned late in 2020. I found my place again. I found Roleplaying, and I met new friends here. Later on, I find the Debate Pit - where I sharpen my swords. While the old one is long gone, the new one is where you may see me frequently.

While not every reaction has been perfect - it has proven to me that this community is more than worth the investment. 6 years isn't something I would just throw away into the wind and cast aside. No, it's something to be gilded carefully through preparation and achievement. To be forged with experiences. Crafted with foresight - with a shiny veneer of hope.

I'm not going to let this place go unforgotten. I will fight for it. I will do the best I can. This place doesn't belong to the staff, me, or anyone else. It belongs to all of you. 

While I am not like most ponies are - I am deeply contemplative and verbose, I realize the importance of friendship. The most important thing about friendship? Is loyalty. Loyalty is what makes the sails of friendship sail, it is what bonds family, and society together. Without it - we have nothing. Through the storms of change, loyalty is what holds us together. You are never alone. All you need to do is to go out there, and say hello. An interaction may last mere minutes, or it may last years or even a lifetime. No matter how short a moment is, one has the chance to make a positive change in someone else's life.

There are always horizons in all of our lives we have not yet sailed. The unknown is not something to be feared - but embraced. Out there in the unknown we also find ourselves. We find new ideas, new concepts, and new lands of which upon we settle. See it within yourselves to seek the unknown in your lives, however it may manifest. The mind is either our prison or it is our liberation. 

Fortune favors the bold. Perhaps, there are horizons out there we've never thought of yet. In the future, who knows what heights you may accomplish? Who knows what is within your hands - within you? Life teaches us what we are capable of. But, the choice is yours to make. With that, I would like to share this. 

Robert Frost Quote: "Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the ...

• Brohoof 8

9 hours ago, Props said:

Occasionally, I flirted with the idea of departing the forums. This came to fruition in 2019 when I had left for a solid year and returned late in 2020.

While I am not like most ponies are - I am deeply contemplative and verbose, I realize the importance of friendship. The most important thing about friendship? Is loyalty. Loyalty is what makes the sails of friendship sail, it is what bonds family, and society together. Without it - we have nothing. Through the storms of change, loyalty is what holds us together. You are never alone. All you need to do is to go out there, and say hello. An interaction may last mere minutes, or it may last years or even a lifetime. No matter how short a moment is, one has the chance to make a positive change in someone else's life.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, thegreenpony said:

Congratulations to you me:) this is the one hand last l places on the net that is not political or religious its why I left hsgebtye internet us joined hd

This is probably the safest not touchecplCe

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Congrats @Props  on the promotion! 😀

Also, don't think that I can't recognize an important character from the Austraeoh fanfic series, Props the mechanic! Now that I think of it, I really need to finish that fanfic series sometime or another. 🤔

Anyways, I'm positive you'll be a wonderful event coordinator! 👍

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Props said:

@EpicEnergy

You've read Austraeoh as well? I've spent the last year or so reading it and I finished it mid-July. Huh. Never would have thought someone else has read Austraeoh!

Yep, I've read it! It's been a few years now, but I have read Austraeoh, Eljunbyro, Innaverdr, and stopped near the beginning of Odrsjot. I stopped because I'm going through a hard time if life right now, but I plan to read the entire series sometime or another. It's one of the few fanfics I've read, but it's my favorite one!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Oh my, there's no stopping these two now. Forums, brace Yourself for upcoming wave of wholesome silliness and friendship and fun events! 

*hugs them both in celebration* 

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured