Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Two episode titles for Make Your Mark revealed.

CastletonSnob

1 hour ago, Rainboomer Zap said:

I actually read Growing Pains as...something else. Both the titles leave a lot open to interpretation!

A sitcom from the 80's? :P

3 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

"Izzy Does It" 

They went a little DuckTales 2017 "Just Dewey it!" with that pun. B)

• Brohoof 1

"Growing pains" has to do with the Earth Ponies plant magic running rampant I'd imagine, and "Izzy Does It" is referring to whatever thing it is she's seeking guidance from Pipp with in that music video preview...

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It's a play on "Easy Does It"

Thanks, I probably would've gone nine more hours of my life without figuring that out had I not figured that out nine hours ago. 

9 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I realize now that "Izzy Does It" is likely a pun on "Easy does it.". Still the kind of title for an episode that could be about...anything. 

I'm not annoyed, just curious...how did you miss this post when it was right above you? zZ4vthE.png

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Thanks, I probably would've gone nine more hours of my life without figuring that out had I not figured that out nine hours ago. 

I'm not annoyed, just curious...how did you miss this post when it was right above you? zZ4vthE.png

I posted to your first comment in the thread. Then I saw your later posts, and was just too lazy to go back and change mine!

Sorry!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1