Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Mlp:Fim Zemorik, predator of fear pt.1

Tracer_Pencilblight

This fan-fiction popped in my head one day when i was in my study hall at school. My first, so enjoy!

My Little Pony

Frendship is Magic

Zimorik

The predator of fear

Deep in the Everfree forest,

Where wild creatures roam.

Their is a zebra named Zecora,

That makes this place her home.

This day we fear may be her last,

for the creature of darkness grows near

The predator of the night

Zimorik, the creator of fear

The town of Ponyville is about to feel his wrath

The only way that they can stop him,

Is to learn the creatures past.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you twilight for being a dear,

and offering to take watch of my little hut here,"says Zecora.

"No problem Zecora, I was hoping to find a book about supernatural powers,

such as a certain pinkie pie's ability to sense falling objects," responds Twilight.

"Good luck to you my friend,

Hopefully soon your search will end.

If not, maybe later i may help,

but first i mist find root of starlight whelp."

"Good bye Zecora, good luck," Twilight says as Zecora walks away.

"Maybe i'll be able to find that book before she gets back."

Unnoticed by twilight, a book on one of the many bookshelves begins to change.The title changes from a unreadable title to "The Many Occurrences of the Supernatural."Twilight looks from bookshelf to bookshelf until she finds the book. She takes it off the shelf and lays it on the desk in the far corner of the room. She begins to flip through the pages, but they are all empty. She skims though all the pages, but nothing is on the pages. She flips back to the first page, suddenly mysterious writing appears as the book begins to float by its own free will.

"What in the name of..." is all the pony has a chance to get out of her mouth.

Dark tendrils spiral out of the book's pages. Slapping twilight across the room, odd laughter seems to fill the room as she slips into unconsciousness.

Zecora returns to the hut, finding twilight gone, ingredients missing and a fire roaring under the cauldron.

"where ever did that pony go?" exclaimed the zebra," to her, something i wished to show."

Zecora examines the room further, notacing that their is a book missing on one of the shelves. She then realists what has happened.

"oh no, the ponies of ponyville must be warned. This is bad, oh my.

I must warn Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Fluttershy!"

Zecora exits the hut rapidly, knocking other things to the ground in the process of leaving.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Running through the forest, shadows seem to be playing with her eyes. Not stopping Zecora sprints

on. Suddenly from behind her, a voice that send shutters down her spine speaks up.

"Whats the rush my little filly,

you look so frightened you apear silly.

Did my shadows scare you, may I ask?

So i'll just hide behind this little mask."

As this is said Twilight Sparkle emerges form the dark, but something is different. A dark aura encircles her, and dark tendrils that make sounds like screams whip around following her tail.

"release the pony, if you please.

For this battle between you and me." orders Zecora.

"I beg to differ my silly child.

For my wrath on all of Equestria will not be mild.

This little pony is very important really,

For as it is written:

The six will defeat one,

so go warn your weak little friends, we're about to have some fun."

At this a shadow approaches and separates the two beings. Zecora begins to gallop off, as the voice behind her begins to laugh maliciously.

Leaving sugar cube corner, apple jack looks tired. She notices that Zecora is running right for her.

"woah, zebra, whats the rush?"

she asks.

"there is no time to explain,

for the reason I am here is not to entertain.

Gather your friends quickly, if not their fate may be very sickly."

"But why..."

"there is no time,

meet me in the forest near the hut that is mine."

Zecora runs back towards the forest, leaving Applejack to wonder what just happened. She starts walking back to Sugar cube corner, but as she enters the ally she used to get to were she was, a beam of darkness strikes her from the roof, stunning her.

"Just were you you think you're going, my little pet.

Just consider you lucky that nightmare moon may have need for you yet."

"Nightmare moon? But Luna is..." applejack tries to respond before getting thrown into the wall next to them, the last thing she sees before slumping to the ground is a dark aborition of a black panther.

Zecora found Twilight in a crumple heap, murmuring in her sleep about "dark...friends...Princess...no..."

She awoke when Zecora stepped on her tail.

"Youch, what was that for, but thanks. I was having a horrible dream."

"That's what he'll do, he shows you your worst fear, and traps you.

All of you, if I do not fight back."

"I can help."

"No, you must find your friends, only then will your trial end. I will slow him down, but I believe he might have already reached your..."

As Zecora says this a large electric sound resounds from what seems to be the forest around them. The area around them is plunged into what seems a starless night.

"What was that?"

"he is here for nightmare moon, but luna's change will reveal itself soon. Teleport to town, if were are to late, we have no idea how unfortunate was their fate."

"Zecora, what is going on?!"

"alll will be revealed soon, now to town or the moon will return!"

"Fine"says twilight annoyed.

They teleport to town. The strange noise was coming form a large wave of shadows now speeding away from Ponyville towards Cloudsdale and Canterlot. The wave has petrified the citizens and surrounded them in what seems to be a dark sphere.

"The fear is spreading, so that is were i must be heading." Zecora says as she points off towards Canterlot. "I wish you luck twilight, find you friends. Then Zimorick you must smite."

Zecora rides off down the trail leaving the confused Twilight Sparkle to find her friends.

"well this is great, If i can beat the wave to Cloudsdale, I can save at least Rainbow Dash.

I need my balloon, I need to hurry!"

The wave seems to have been stopoed by a magical barrier surrounding Canterlot. Cloudsdale however took the full force of the wave. Ponies frozen mid-flight, fortunately falling onto clouds below them.

"Oh no I'm to late!"

She searches around for Rainbow Dash. She finds her staring at where the wave would have been when it passed over.

"This is a bad idea,"

Twilight runs herself into the sphere around Rainbow dash and with a flash of light, finds herself in what looks like the Cloudsdale Colosseum. She notices that Rainbow dash is racing on the track. She seems to be slower than usual, The crowd begins to boo her as the other ponies in the race begin to outpace her. She slows down even more, looking scared stiff in front of the crowd.

"You can do it Rainbow!"Twilight yells from the stands."this will be so unorthodox..."

She begins to cheer louder and louder. Eventually finding Pom-poms and starts doing cartwheels through the grand stands. The crowd pays more and more attention to Twilight, which means they aren't booing at Rainbow dash. With every cheer Rainbow picks up speed, soon she is passing the other racers. After crossing the finish line, she flies to Twilight and give her a big hug. With a flash of white, they are back were twilight found her.

The two ponies return to Ponyville. The situation has gotten worse, the city has begun to deteriorate.

They run for Sugar Cube Corner, finding Pinkie pie blindfolded, with a pin the tail on the filly tail,in her hoof. A confused look on her face, probably wondering why everypony was screaming. They slam into her sphere, and in a flash of light, they are in her worst fear.

The appear outside of the sweet shop, they hear a shallow moaning coming from inside. They enter the store and find Pinkie pie frowning in the corner. A party has been set up, but none of the guests have arrived.

"Wow, i'm surprised even two people showed up this time,"She said.\

"what do you mean Pinkie pie? We love your parties," Rainbow dash responds immediately.\

"Ha, tell that to all the other ponies of Ponyville. They all seem to hate my parties."

"well we will just have to change that wont we." says Twilight.

"yeah, we'll make such a ruckus they can't help to join in!" reverberates Rainbow Dash.

The party takes off, the three make as much noise as you can believe three ponies can make.

Ponies are drawn from all around, wondering what the noise could be. They join in the fun, soon, the party is hopping. All of a sudden, Pinkie Pie is firing her party cannon, and when the cannon shoots off the first blast. the three ponies are returned to Equestria.

As they reappear, the same electric sound twangs. The magic shield wavered, but it wasn't fast enough to reappear, the wave was upon Canterlot before the shield could adjust.

"No" whispered Rainbow dash.

"That's not good..." exclaimed Pinkie pie.

"p-princess...PRINCESS!" yelled Twilight Sparkle as she ran off towards Canterlot and the unknown fate of Princess Celesta.

That is the end of part 1, if it gets good reponses, then I will post part 2