Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make Your Mark: Chapter 2 - Overall Discussion

Ashen Pathfinder

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, FlitterFlutter said:

While I don't hate the story or anything I do wish they used a better art style because to me the animation looks really cheap. I feel like the rush to 3d was a bad call if they can't keep the quality they set in A New Generation.

That was never possible. ANG was intended to be made for theaters and CGI shows are not cheap to produce. There is always going to be a downgrade in animation quality from 3D produced for the big screen and 3D produced for TV, this has been gone over many times. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, ProjectRKA said:

Do we have any release dates for the next chapter ? 

Well, chapter 3 was just a single special that didn't do much to the plot. So we are waiting for chapter 4 I guess.

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Well, chapter 3 was just a single special that didn't do much to the plot. So we are waiting for chapter 4 I guess.

Tbh I didn't think of Winter Wishday as a chapter, but more a christmas special. But I guess you are right. 

Do you know if we have any news about it ? 

1 hour ago, ProjectRKA said:

Tbh I didn't think of Winter Wishday as a chapter, but more a christmas special. But I guess you are right. 

Do you know if we have any news about it ? 

Nothing official, but alleged insider info says that we will be getting more MYM in early June.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2023/03/my-little-pony-make-your-mark-chapter-4.html 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 2022-09-26 at 11:06 PM, The Nth Doctor said:

Kinda amusing that Sparky knows how to edit together videos and set up a death room - kid's already smarter and more involved with the plot than the Cake Twins, Flurry Heart, and Spike combined.

This was definitely written for the Alpha generation and I wonder if it'll mature as it goes on.

I don't think its more than Spike though.

Sadly Sparky is still treated as a mcguffin to protect

• 2 months later...