Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode ideas you want to see?

Toastypk

I had a few ideas appear in my head that I would love to see happen in the show. Hey, since the show is only a 5 minute long thing, you could have a lot more ideas that wouldn't necessarily work stretch out to a whole half hour.

My ideas are:

1. Have a pony who isn't into social media at all, and is only sort of vaguely aware who Pipp is, it would mirror me with actual social media people I've never heard of that everyone else would seem to know about. Maybe this pony would be chastised, or be declared the weird one who isn't in the "in" for whatever weird popular online thing is going on, and I would love to see Pipp's reaction to the whole thing with a certain level of genuineness.

2. I love that certain background characters are getting their own episodes. Dahlia, Rufus, Jazz... but I would just adore it if they did one for Thunder and Zoom. <3 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Toastypk said:

2. I love that certain background characters are getting their own episodes. Dahlia, Rufus, Jazz... but I would just adore it if they did one for Thunder and Zoom. <3 

I also adore that they are giving Queen Haven some screen time. She's one of my favorite background characters tbh.

As for episode ideas, I definitely would love to see more of Equestria than Maretime Bay all the time. I'd love for us to see more of Bridlewood and Zephyr Heights. But also old parts of Equestria like Canterlot or Ponyville, perhaps in search of answers for what happened between G4 and G5. I'd also love to see a redemption arc for Misty, preferably over multiple episodes like we had with Starlight or Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see an episode where the group goes on vacation. I LOVE Maretime Bay but I think a new location would be nice to see. :coco:

8 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I want to get a look into their space program!

I don't know if Pegasi can fly that high without getting lightheaded. :scoots: Sorry, are you talking about reorganizing furniture in the brighthouse? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I want to see an episode where Pipp has to choose between one of her actual best friends (Mane 5, or a very inner circle side pony like Jazz or something) and a bunch of her followers, I want to see Pipp prioritize an actual close friendship but if she does this she will lose/disappoint her followers, like an absolute you can't have it both ways scenario so we can gauge her priorities 

I'd honestly like to see that here or MyM, but I think that plot might slow down main story of MyM and not pay a big help to moving it along, unless Opaline tries to use Pipps vanity against them in some way... Just don't really see that as much happening in MyM

Edited by Reform Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

I want to see an episode where Pipp loses a follower and tries everything she can to get them back only, to learn that ponies tastes change

over time and the fan has new and different things that make them happy now. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1