Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare Night Fanfic Contest

Jeric

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Of COURSE you would be ahead of the game with this contest. I'd love to start something but I'm just way too shy :laugh: Kudos to you for just jumping in!

I hope you figure out how to submit your story :squee:

Perhaps you lend a hand Silky:squee:  

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-10-22 at 12:35 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Perhaps you lend a hand Silky:squee:  

Aww you are such a sweetie. Maybe you’re right. It’s a good chance to just..  try something new and overcome it 🤍

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Um no decision has been made. Nothing should had been communicated to anyone yet. The other judge hasn’t read all the entries :P 

I’ll be hopefully making the announcement tomorrow 

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Um no decision has been made. Nothing should had been communicated to anyone yet. The other judge hasn’t read all the entries :P 

I’ll be hopefully making the announcement tomorrow 

Oh crap sorry wrong assumption! I saw  @Thankful Brony 42 having the title of writing contest winner and assumed it was him hahajajaha

On 2022-10-05 at 3:31 AM, Jeric said:

Credit to @Batbrony for creating 60% of that template 8 years ago. ;)

DhuE7pXWAAAoB43.jpg

That InuHoshi pic of Luna is still FIRE. Hope ya'll got some good responses to this contest! :lookup:

• Brohoof 2

Congrats to @Thankful Brony 42 for winning the Nightmare Night fic contest. That basically means that he can actually ask us to switch back and forth his badge since he now has both the writer and artist badge. ;)

I'll set you up with the artist in the next day or two sir. If you have a Twitter account that would be helpful. PM me with that information if not I'll figure something out in ways you and them could connect on here. 

And yes I know I still owe you the Babs badge. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned