Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my ponysona "Auticorn Writer"?

CandyCorn

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

Autism+acceptance

Appearance:

Spoiler

IMG_0465.png?width=932&height=932

Additional information: She wears headphones because she's autistic and sensitive to noises. You are welcome to be as creative with her as you want! I'm not going to be picky because I absolutely adore her, and if you have any questions about her such as her likes and stuff... feel free to ask. <3 If you do draw her, it is greatly appreciated and thank you~

Edited by auticorn
Different ideas~
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Can someone draw my ponysona "Auticorn Writer"?

Tried a hoof at this :BrightMacContent: There's one with the original colors, slightly altered colors, and a blue-er version
unknown.png
Sorry I didn't put the cutie mark :mlp_please: little details are hard to do in Paint

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Gaines said:

Tried a hoof at this :BrightMacContent: There's one with the original colors, slightly altered colors, and a blue-er version
unknown.png
Sorry I didn't put the cutie mark :mlp_please: little details are hard to do in Paint

I really love the third one! Thank you so much. <3 <3

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Stellar Heights said:

It's not in color but I drew my OC, Rainbow Kaboom the butterfly pony with Auticorn Writer! :D

I'm not very good at drawing, but I did my best! I'm still in school but I had some free time so I drew this! 

Rainbow Kaboom and Auticorn Writer .jpg

No worries. I totally know the feeling (I don't consider myself very good with drawing, especially when it comes to ponies. ;w; ). It's still very adorable! <3

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, PhantomThorns said:

Are those meant to be hands on the cutie mark?

Sorry! I didn't know someone responded. ;w; Well, they don't really have to be. It's just that it's an infinity symbol over a book. It was the only thing I could find to represent my vision of her cutie mark.