Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Delilah's Dilemma - and Collapse's Caring (1x1 with flutterjackdash)

Props Valroa

Link to OOC: 

@flutterJackdash

Collapse was flying about near her home town of Dodge Junction. It was towards the dusk hours, and she was flying quite high up with her fly ring humming a bit as she flew about the puffy white clouds. She was high enough to where she wouldn't be spotted with her device below. While the ponies of her home town knew of her invention, she wasn't feeling eager to be observed at the moment and just wanted to just be left to her own here. Collapse was very calm, with a gentle smile across her face as soon to be setting sun cast it's rays across her face. 

26 minutes ago, Collapse said:

Collapse was flying about near her home town of Dodge Junction. It was towards the dusk hours, and she was flying quite high up with her fly ring humming a bit as she flew about the puffy white clouds. She was high enough to where she wouldn't be spotted with her device below. While the ponies of her home town knew of her invention, she wasn't feeling eager to be observed at the moment and just wanted to just be left to her own here. Collapse was very calm, with a gentle smile across her face as soon to be setting sun cast it's rays across her face. 

@Props ValRoa

"What is that thing?" a mare's voice calls out from above, "No, nevermind that, can you help me to get down from here?" the pegasus says nervously.

The charcoal grey mare sits upon a cloud not too far above Collapse, her pale mane glowing in the cast of the sunlight, staring intently at the ring around the other mare's barrel before she shakes her head and returns her focus to the matter at hoof.

"Uh... my wings don't work," Delilah says, "And I honestly have no idea how I ended up... way up here without support. So... please help?"

@flutterJackdash

Collapse would turn towards the voice from above, and would quickly fly up to her. The ring allowed her to move far quicker than a normal pegasus was - and to the charcoal mare, it would be interesting to see such a device on a unicorn. With her golden magic, she would gently grab the mare in her magic and pull her off of the cloud.

"Odd how you don't know where you are. Who are you? I've never seen you here. Are you alright?" she would ask the mare calmly, with a nervous grin as she began to carry the mare towards the ground below.

@Props ValRoa

14 hours ago, Collapse said:

@flutterJackdash

Collapse would turn towards the voice from above, and would quickly fly up to her. The ring allowed her to move far quicker than a normal pegasus was - and to the charcoal mare, it would be interesting to see such a device on a unicorn. With her golden magic, she would gently grab the mare in her magic and pull her off of the cloud.

"Odd how you don't know where you are. Who are you? I've never seen you here. Are you alright?" she would ask the mare calmly, with a nervous grin as she began to carry the mare towards the ground below.

"My name is Delilah Dusk Aura-Atenza," Delilah replies, "And... I think I'm alright? I mean, other than a headache I'm not in much pain and... well mostly I'm just confused, is all."

The charcoal grey mare doesn't resist the corona of magic, "Oh, thank you. What an unusual device you're sporting! I've never seen anything quite like it, but it must so nice for you to be able to fly!"

• Brohoof 1

@flutterJackdash

"Interesting name!" Collapse chirped happily as she gently carried Delilah downward towards the ground. As they flew about she looked about the sky, looking for any clues as to why such a pony would be up in the clouds, but she saw none.

"Well, my device is something that I made myself! I don't need pegasus wings when I got this thing." she pointed to it calmly. "My name is Collapse!" she said happily, holding the mare gently in her magic.

@Props ValRoa

"It's nice to meet you, Collapse," Delilah replied, "I must say I haven't heard a name like that before, so interesting on its own!"

"I don't usually get up like this without my husband's help. I miss it," Delilah continued as she gazed around the sky, taking in the sights, "Um... where am I, exactly?" Delilah asked as she turned to resume her gaze on Collapse.

• Brohoof 1

@flutterJackdash

Down below, Delilah can see a town. It was a decent sized town, with some large plots of land. It looks rather arid here though, and there some mountains in the distance. Further out towards one direction, the landscape would slowly change into a Mesa. 

"Dodge Junction. I live here. My family moved away to Salt Lick City, so I go there now and there. As for my name? Well, my real name is Gold Lass, but I just like Collapse." she winked as she would slowly fly them downward.

@Props ValRoa

"Oh, Dodge Junction? I've never been," Delilah admitted as she continued to observe the surroundings, "The view is very lovely though."

"Gold Lass? That's also a pretty name, but I'll call you Collapse," Delilah said while she sighed, "Oh, headache is finally going away... That's a relief."

The grey mare closed her eyes and relaxed, "You know, my sister would be fascinated by your contraption... She might even try to build one of her own."

• Brohoof 1

@flutterJackdash

Collapse smiled back to her. "Glad your headache is going away. I'll take you to my house and then we can try to figure out what's going on with you." she spoke calmly as the two flew through the air. "You have a sister? Cool. I was always an only child." she remarked casually as she would fly down to a certain spot and land in the backyard of a fairly large two story house. "I know it's a large house, but I have lots of stuff! My family used to live here, but when they moved I got to keep the big property itself." she spoke as she started to lead Delilah inside the house. 

@Props ValRoa

"I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers, actually," Delilah said with a nod before they landed and she could take in the house before trotting alongside the perky mare into the house, "I love them all so much. I'm only third oldest myself, behind my big brother Swift Sprint and my oldest sister Ruby Lilly. Then my oldest younger sister is Ivory Moon, she's the one I think we could so fascinated by your contraption, and my baby sister Thalia, and my baby brother Brisk Tail."

"Oh! This is a nice house, a fairly good size," Delilah said as they moved further into the house and she looked around at the various decorations and furniture, "My foalhood home was pretty big too, because Daddy built it so that my sisters and brothers and me all had our own rooms. It looks like there was plenty of love here."

Delilah looked a little uncomfortable, but only for a moment before she built up a little resolve.

"Well, my wings are paralyzed... I can't move them," Delilah eventually began to say, "When I gave birth to my foal, Sal, he was just too big for my frame... I'm lucky I can walk, and that a surgery was possible to fix that. Otherwise I would have a very hard time using my back legs right now. I don't know what can fix my wings. I was waiting on another surgery, but it was never scheduled."

@flutterJackdash

As Collapse listens, Delilah can see that the house looks rather rustic. Wood paneling on the walls, dated furniture here and there. Despite however old the house may seem it was kept in immaculate condition. There were a few paintings on the wall of various pretty mares here and there. On the back of all the doors she had carved in Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark, as well as Starlight's cutie mark (which in this universe was a Full moon and four stars). There some carpets about the floor, and the house felt warm and comforting thanks to the way the windows were.

"Your family certainly sounds interesting and complex. You have lots of family to say the least. My parents are really the only family I got. Not that I mind though, they are so filled with love." she said, pointing to a large framed picture on the wall near to where the back door was. It showed two orange mares holding a small yellow filly. The filly was Collapse, for sure. 

Upon her comment about her wings Collapse would look concerned. "I am sorry to hear that...but I have a question, what do you remember before you got up in that cloud, somehow?" 

@Props ValRoa

"Oh, you have Princess Twilight's cutie mark engraved around here and... um... don't know this other one though," Delilah said, studying the strange cutie mark for a short while before, with a shrug,  turning to Collapse, "Ah... I suppose they are? Maybe to an outsider?"

"Oh, your mothers are beautiful," Delilah said with a smile and a gesture at the painting, "Uh... they are your mothers, aren't they?"

Delilah goes a bit somber, "I was just getting ready to sit to dinner with the Princess, her friends, and my family. We were in her castle, because she was letting us stay there while my husband was on official business as an ambassador, and her friends Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were watching our foals. Fluttershy fell ill, so she's been in bed and resting. I had just finished helping my second wife changing our foals and we were bringing them to the dinner table when I got a headache... and then felt open air. When I could open eyes, it wasn't easy or quick, is when I actually saw you."

• Brohoof 1

@flutterJackdash

Collapse nodded to Delilah. "Yeah, they are my mothers. Of course I wasn't born to them. I was adopted. Not at all a sour subject to me, since they gave me the life I had now, so of course I'm gonna be happy." she said and smiled fondly, making a slight humming noise before processing what else Delilah just said there. 

"I don't know those other names you are speaking of there. Since when do you know the Princess? She's one of the administrators of the land is constantly busy all day...so I find that strange of you to say. I've never heard of something like that. A common pony knowing Princess Twilight, huh." and then she smirked and pointed to Starlight's cutie mark on the door. "Oh, that's Princess Starlight's cutie mark. How do you not know of hers?" she asked in an inquisitive manner.

@Props ValRoa

Delilah nodded and smiled, "I'm glad for you."

Delilah blinked then, caught a bit off-guard, "Administrator? Of the land? What? No, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna rule from Canterlot... Princess Twilight has her castle in Ponyville, but she and her friends focus on spreading the values of friendship around Equestria and the lands beyond... which, to be fair, does keep them all fairly busy, but they all took time off to be with Fluttershy... even Discord calmed down for that... and Princess Starlight does live with Princess Twilight, after mending her evil ways, but... that is not her cutie mark at all. She has a cutie mark of mist rising from a four-point star."

• Brohoof 1

@flutterJackdash

Collapse giggled at Delilah gently. "Celestia? Luna? Haven't heard those names in a longggg time! After all, they left the throne to Twilight and Starlight 50 years ago! They went who knows where, but, why would Starlight be evil? She raises the moon every night and watches over all our dreams to make sure we are safe. And you speak of Discord? I don't understand how discord is connected to all that, he keeps to his own lands of Chaos, so why would he be involved with the Princesses?" Collapse was very confused.

• Brohoof 1

@Props ValRoa

Delilah swallowed and her legs grew wait, leaving her to sit heavily in front of Collapse, "Oh... my... 50 years? I... what? No, Discord is a friend to Equestria, and husband to Fluttershy. I... I just..." and with that her breathing grew a little shallow.

"I'm further from home than I thought," she said in a strangled whisper, "Okay... I don't know what to do..."

@flutterJackdash

Collapse took a step forward. "Well Discord isn't exactly a friend...nor is he an enemy. He's neither. All the more mysterious. His followers left to live under his rule as part of the treaty, those who were willing to live under him went. Equestria had a turbulent time when Twilight and Starlight became who they are now...but I wasn't there, so I can't say much more on that. You keep saying this Fluttershy...and husband? Whew, I wouldn't imagine a pony would be with Discord..." she looked down at the ground and then back to her.

"Are you okay?" she asked further.

@flutterJackdash

Collapse would sit down next to her in a friendly manner. "I understand how you feel. You don't know me, but I'll do what I can to help you feel better. It's clear you aren't from around here. The things you've said seem to indicate that you may not even be from this world...you speak of Elements of Harmony, Celestia and Luna, Starlight being evil - none of that makes sense to me..." she sighed. "I am sure your foals will be okay."

@Props ValRoa

Delilah sighed and nodded, "Thank you... and, yes, I think you're right. I'm not from around here... and my foals still have their father and their other mothers, so they'll be taken of... which is good because... I have no idea how, or even if, I can get back. Um... do you make tea?"

@flutterJackdash

Collapse sighed calmly. She didn't know that she would be taking the responsibility for another mare but she was a helpful pony and would oblige. "I do make tea, yes. Don't worry here. I know you are worried about your family, but if you truly did come from another world - nothing I, nor you, will be able to get you back. I don't know of any dimensional traveling spells or anything like that, and I am pretty sure even the Princesses don't. If that stuff was invented, it would be...catastrophic if it got in the wrong hooves." she said as she went to the kitchen, which was right by the living room so she could still talk to Collapse as she made tea.