Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Delilah's Dilemma - and Collapse's Caring (1x1 with flutterjackdash)

Props Valroa

@flutterJackdash

Some of the pictures were of various Equestrian landscapes. She could see Canterlot in one of them, but the design of it looked a lot different than what she remembered it looking like. Instead of the aesthetics relating to that of the Sun, it was done in dark colors rather reminiscent of Nightmare Moon. Plus, the city itself was larger and more modern. Various other areas she may be familiar with such as Las Pegasus, Manehattan had prominent airships in the sky, which was a thing that she wasn't likely used to seeing.

"No, no. I'll help you!" Collapse smiled as she floated the tea over to Delilah in a gentle fashion in her magical aura to give her the tea.

@Props ValRoa

Delilah sat down on her haunches and accepted the tea, taking a great sip with an emphatic "Aaah" after before speaking.

"This world really is different... I don't know what those huge things, and... I'm not sure what that city on the mountainside is," Delilah said, gesturing to the picture of Canterlot, "But it reminds me of someplace..."

"Thank you so much for all of your help," Delilah said, "At least that hasn't really changed, right? Helpful ponies, I mean."

@flutterJackdash

Collapse giggled and looked to the picture of Canterlot. "That's Canterlot, of course! And those things?" she points to the airships. "Airships. You really have never seen an airship before?" she asked curiously as she sat down next to Delilah on the couch calmly. "Weeellll I do try my best to be helpful." Collapse grinned as she patted Delilah's shoulder.

@Props ValRoa

"Oh wow, that looks nothing like the Canterlot I know... It's so dark," she Delilah commented, "But it doesn't feel depressing, exactly. Just a different theme, I guess? And Airships? No, well, nothing that large. The simple cruise ships, there aren't many, aren't all that large and really are meant for a few dozen ponies or other creatures at most... Those are massive compared to anything I've seen."

"You're very sweet," Delilah says softly as she takes another sip of her tea and sits back, "I can see that I have a lot to learn about this place, or I'm going to look crazy in public places if I keep seeing surprising or shocking things."

• Brohoof 1

@flutterJackdash

Collapse giggled slightly and hugs Delilah giving her more pats and gentle rubs. “It’s the least I could do for a lost mare, who doesn’t know where she is…” Collapse hugged tighter and nervously smiled. “Hope you don’t mind…I just think I wanna help you calm down and learn more about this place.” she said softly.

@Props ValRoa

"Oh," Delilah said as she slowly began to return the hug, "No, it's okay, I don't mind... and I would really appreciate the help, too. I just... there's a lot of significant differences around here, it's a bit overwhelming really."

She sighs, "Canterlot looks noting like I know it to look, for one. Airships do look quite neat to ride... Oh how wish I could fly to see really see this place from a good height under my own power."

• Brohoof 1

@flutterJackdash

"Well, we'll figure something out for you eventually..." Collapse said as she continued to hug her softly, so Delilah could feel Collapse's fluffy yellow warmth. "I like this. You are pretty soft, aren't you? But don't worry, you'll be happy here." she smiled.