Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would your Fav Pony and Ponysona get along?

Gaines

My fav is King Sombra.

Do you THINK THAT WOULD WORK AT ALL!?

If my favorite pony is Sunset Shimmer, then my OC would get along after some time. One of the reasons is her way of being able to touch to see the truth/past of oneself.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have a ponysona, but I DO have an OC...

Pinkie Pie: Hey! Wanna tell a joke?
Shadowmoth: Sure! What's pink and sitting in two halves on the floor? *brings out hatchet* YOUR CORPSE!
Pinkie Pie: YOU'RE NOT FUNNY AT ALL! *flees for her life*

...So no, basically. :-P

Edited by Shadowmoth2011

I'm sure Rainbow Dash would love to hang out with my ponysona, with Windy Breeze being a wonderbolt especially before Rainbow Dash become one. Windy would watch Rainbow practice on the meadow outside Ponyville, and they sometimes spend time reading Daring Do books together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have three faves :scoots:

Pinkie and Toasty would tolerate each other, but not really enjoy time together. Toasty needs lots of quiet and gets irritated without it, and Pinkie is...Pinkie.

Cadence and Toasty likely haven't met...but I think Cadence would treat her like Twilight as they're both studious, maybe they'd have a sisterly bond?

Starlight and Toasty would be good friends! They kind of have the same outlook on life and I feel post-redemption Starlight could help Toasty see the value in friendship :BrightMacContent:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Normal OCs on the other hoof, maybe?

Spazzy: I think Pinkie and Derpy would both get along with her!

Ivy Petals: Yes, she and Fluttershy are similar 

Willow Wisp: Twilight would most certainly try to help Willow learn magic 

Fritz: Fritz getting along with Starlight would work, they were both reformed villains that became main characters, Trixie and Sunset Shimmer could fit in here too 

Cloud Crash: Yep, she'd try to outfly RD, but it might not happen!

Sundazzle: Oh her and Rarity are a definite yes! 

Sienna Cinnamon: Maybe not, Sienna doesn't really do farming, she's more of a "watch everypony do all the work and offer refreshments" kind of gal. So Applejack would be annoyed easy

Sugar Blossom: her and Bon Bon are definitely making sweets! 

Pixel: yep, her and Vinyl would rock on the turntables and synthesizer , Octavia may not be happy though! 

Edited by Stellar Heights