Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst thing you broke/damaged as a child?

Reecejackox

When I was a teenager i had a dream or something that my mom came in through the downstairs and yelled to wake me up for school, I had thought it was real and got up in the middle of the morning HOURS before I was supposed to be awake, and arose to start the bath tub. and then I went back to my room and went to sleep, NOT KNOWING I wouldn't have someone yelling to wake me up in another 10 or 15 minutes or anyone else there to potentially stop it for me...

So in turn the bath water ran for HOURS, this ultimately flooded a huge portion of the upstairs, caused water damage so bad that it damaged the floors and literally huge sections of the entire ceiling caved in on the downstairs floor below. 

They had to do all kinds of repairs but it was ultimately insured and we lived in a local hotel even with our dogs for like two months, my family moved out of that house YEARS ago, but yeah that was pretty bad xD

I remember taking a rock I took from our front yard and scratched up the whole left side of my dad’s pick up truck. I guess I thought it was fun because it was similar to drawing. My dad was furious.

Well...hopefully not emotional damage to this girl back in the middle school although I regretted it for teasing her for fun because its wasn't funny to her thus it made her cry. Another time back in elementary was an accident when I have this one girl push me on the swing and the one of the loose chain on the swing caught her hand and damaged her hand. She was crying and the teacher that was watching over us kids during recess thought I did it on purpose. And told me to leave her be and go to "time out". She was taking to the hospital for stitches. The next day i said I was sorry to her but she ignored me. And now the other classmates thought I hurt her.

There's also one time which is not all too serious as the what happened to the girl, but there's one kid and he and my classmate was just teasing and ruffing each other. I thought it would be fun to join and kick him on the back. It wasn't a hard kick too but he cried. I tired to explained that it was just for fun and not to hurt him but the teacher took me to the office and talked my parent about it..again. 

This doesn't count as to the topic here but another incident being falsely accused, is when  my own class group for second lang leaner in elementary thought I destroyed their garden and the teacher actually believes them. I didn't say anything because I figured what else is new about me being trouble? pffft.  Although, I wouldn't say I'm a goody-two shoe either, since I'm a bit of a troublemaker in school too. So I figured this is where all the misunderstanding and being falsely accused kept on happening to me. :fiery: