Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Ciders season Y’all!

Applejack

Howdy y’ll! it’s that time again cider season!! ciders is one of fall tradition for us Apple family! let gather around here with some tasty o’ ciders and share your favorite fall activities that you enjoy doing! you could also shared what makes you think of fall that makes you feel nice and cozy inside! it can be anythin' fall related! Y’all will be given a badge for joining in our Fall discussion!

Now let’s have some ciders!

676E02ED-FF79-4F83-9F78-782EFCAD2A6B.gif.fb52f11e862b63c6197f57930d083edb.gif

• Brohoof 10

• This topic was pinned and featured

I like anything Pumpkin flavored, especially donuts<3 love prepping for Halloween with with spook aesthetic, I love the temperature for the most part, being by a fire during the fall months in particular is the greatest time to do this

• Brohoof 4

I just love the overall feeling of autumn. It's very cozy. The cold temperatures, those warm drinks like pumpkin spice coffee and hot apple cider, beautiful scenery with the fallen/falling leaves. It's just beautiful.

I spend more time outside in the autumn and winter than during the summer and spring.

• Brohoof 3

Cold weather/books

Books/reading

Hot home made soups/books

Books/books

Cooking and baking/reading

I think I might have a theme :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 3

10 hours ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

I just love the overall feeling of autumn. It's very cozy. The cold temperatures, those warm drinks like pumpkin spice coffee and hot apple cider, beautiful scenery with the fallen/falling leaves. It's just beautiful.

I spend more time outside in the autumn and winter than during the summer and spring.

Pretty much ALL of what she said. Autumn just gives me this peaceful feeling and the cold temps are just so inviting for me. The scenery in West Virginia during the fall and winter (when it snows) is just second to none!

• Brohoof 2

A bit late, but autumn, while not my favourite season does bear significant meaning to me.

I love walking through the woods, enjoing golden leaves falling on the forest floor. It's such an oddly relaxing activity to me. I see nature falling asleep, getting a well deserved rest after months of shining and giving us comfort. 

I myself become calmer thanks to it. At home I drink hot tea already, light up scented candles and thanks to amazing support by the absolute best pony ever @Princess Silky I start reading books again - the finest thing to do during this season and winter. 

It's important to sometimes stop, sit and just enjoy what's around You. Appreciate what You've done so far before proceeding even further. Having a gentle bite on fruits of Your work. That's what autumn is to me - that little stop for the purpose of appreciating. A rest. There's little point in growing if that is literally all we do. In fact that's the easiest way to burning out - something that happened to me in the past.

Always celebrate what good You've done in Your life, my fellow ponies. Never deny Yourself a time to rest. Life is beautiful. It would be a shame to miss that beauty in an endless pursuit of what's ahead. 

• Brohoof 3

While a lot of y'all be celebrating Halloween at this time of the year, in my country we celebrate Diwali around the same time. The lights and fireworks and the food...and the time you spend with friends and family! It makes me feel a fuzzy and warm inside.

• Brohoof 3

fall is my favorite season! I love the look and smell of the leaves changing, and halloween is my favorite holiday (plus it's right after my birthday) :mlp_icwudt: this year I'm visiting my boyfriend while he's getting his master's overseas so I get to travel as well!

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I feel like a cold glass of cider now, Applejack. :mlp_smug:

Autumn/Fall shows me that the time is changing from the hot to the cold, it's a lovely season and I think it needs more love from everybody.

Energy drink in my cider please:darling:  

• Brohoof 2

Oh heck yeah! You bet! Happy Cider Day! I truly enjoyed drawing our lovely gathering. There's way too many of you though, so I had to limit it to just 7 but YES! Also @Windy Breezejoin us for hugs and cider <3 I know you've been busy, but you are SO missed!

• Brohoof 4

Fall is pretty much isn't a thing in the Philippines but I would still celebrate the season. I would love to  fall on a bunch on leaves and hear them crunch while feeling the warm and muted tempature of the fall.

I would love to have cider with you all by the table with @Princess Silky @Props ValRoa @Sir Spooksalot @Sophie H. @Oni Musha @Illiad Easle and other friends I failed to mention. Oh, and bring some apple and blueberry pies too, as well as mac and cheese and chimi cherrychangas. I'll go bring my hockey mask and a hatchet. :mlp_wink:

Happy Cider season everypony!

Spoiler

• Brohoof 3

That was such a lovely cider season with all of You and I salute You all for being such a fine company :rarity: 

Sweet and delicious apple cider becomes even better when it can be shared in such a wholesome company ;-; 

• Brohoof 2

Happy Cider Season, everypony! :mlp_yeehaa: I don't usually participate in many activities in Autumn. I generally spend most of my time indoors, but I do like to go for an outside stroll with my old high school friend every now and then to catch up. While me and my family don't do anything special during the season, I do find this time of year to be rather peaceful. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

That was such a lovely cider season with all of You and I salute You all for being such a fine company :rarity: 

Sweet and delicious apple cider becomes even better when it can be shared in such a wholesome company ;-; 

Tell me the experience:squee:  

• Brohoof 3

I don't normally have cider in the fall. I save that for the colder, winter season. Even if it doesn't get that cold where I live. :coco:

As for fall traditions, I think AJ would be happy to know that I get together with my family every year for Thanksgiving. It use to be a bigger family. However, the last few years, I've tragically lost some really important members of my family. Things are looking much smaller now. I'd like it if maybe I could see my extended family a bit more often. However, I always have the countless friends I've made here. They can always be like the second family I've always wanted.

• Brohoof 1

I have to say no thanks to the Cider though. I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t think it is a drink fit to be promoted by Hasbro :dash:

They should have called it “apple juice” in the show :P

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Splashee said:

I have to say no thanks to the Cider though. I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t think it is a drink fit to be promoted by Hasbro :dash:

They should have called it “apple juice” in the show :P

Not all cider is alcoholic. It’s literally just apple juice but of course adults have to put alcohol in absolutely everything :laugh:

*keeps her chocolate milk heavily guarded* D: 

for fall traditions, I think AJ would be happy to know that I get together with my family every year for Thanksgiving. It use to be a bigger family

Awwww @Oni Musha. Not just AJ. But those of us who wish you warm times during these colder seasons :coco:

I definitely see you as family. And I’m more than happy to share these times with you. 

• Brohoof 1