Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Ciders season Y’all!

Applejack

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Not all cider is alcoholic. It’s literally just apple juice but of course adults have to put alcohol in absolutely everything :laugh:

*keeps her chocolate milk heavily guarded* D:

Oh, Google is making me laugh. I searched for "can you get drunk on apple cider" and the answer was in bold, saying "Yes, you can."

Similar to champagne, it is one of those drinks where you kinda take it for granted it is an adult-only drink (meaning alcohol).... I mean, they could have made the cider less addicting (to imply it is just juice and not alcohol), but Rainbow Dash disagrees :laugh:

Yes, only Chocolate is the good choice for an addition!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Oh, Google is making me laugh. I searched for "can you get drunk on apple cider" and the answer was in bold, saying "Yes, you can."

Similar to champagne, it is one of those drinks where you kinda take it for granted it is an adult-only drink (meaning alcohol).... I mean, they could have made the cider less addicting (to imply it is just juice and not alcohol), but Rainbow Dash disagrees :laugh:

Yes, only Chocolate is the good choice for an addition!

Hehe yeah, google has that quirky feature where it tends to bubble up relevant things in bias to what you type. So if you say “drunk” and “cider,” then obviously cider relevant to alcohol will emerge. And naturally you *can* get drunk if something is offered with such options.

Hard apple cider is alcoholic but I’ve had apple cider that isn’t. It was one of those beverages that farmers and country folk always had in store for convenience. Applejack would agree.
And it’s really just apple juice with apple suds floating on top… 

As for Rainbow Dash.. she’s a horse, and they tend to really love apples @.@ 

So what they find addicting might not be the same thing that we do. :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

17 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Happy Cider Season! :mlp_yeehaa:

Fall is a beautiful season, especially with all the colorful leaves. :rarity: The weather is also quite nice as long as it doesn't rain too much.

Sunny autumn is truly beautiful, isn't it :rarity: The way sun reflects on yellow and red leaves and how the warmth is of more gentle kind than during the summer... 

Autumn may not be my favourite season, but to not appreciate it would be such a waste :3 

• Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, Jedishy said:

AJ I could seriously use a cider. Ive been working about as hard as you at the farm. Got any advise after trying to buck too many apples? 

AJ wanted me to tell you that while hard work is very gratifying, it's only half the effort if you don't take the time to recharge and relax to appreciate the hard work you've done in the first place. Exhausting yourself will only injure your progress. So taking a moment to appreciate the flowers, the drifting clouds or some lovely cider is just the right thing after a hard day's work :catface:

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

AJ wanted me to tell you that while hard work is very gratifying, it's only half the effort if you don't take the time to recharge and relax to appreciate the hard work you've done in the first place. Exhausting yourself will only injure your progress. So taking a moment to appreciate the flowers, the drifting clouds or some lovely cider is just the right thing after a hard day's work :catface:

The best way work pays off is with a beverage:wub:  

• Brohoof 2

Too bad you don’t see those beautiful fall leaves here in Orlando due to being semi tropical :scoots:. But you know what’s enjoyable in fall season? Going to the beach. The temperature is perfect. YOU CAN EVEN GO TO THE WATER AT NIGHT :yay:

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
On 2022-10-30 at 5:59 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

Y'all like cherry cider?

IMG_20221030_1855392.jpg

Now that’s different, wonder what it taste like? Probably sour?

• 2 months later...