Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

Gale Wind

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google. I was actually looking up a question about a older generation and stumbled onto this.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I’ve been on the periphery a while. I had some G1 ponies as a kid and a surprisingly good memory of accidentally dropping one during a stroller ride and never seeing it again :(

Now I’m a lot older and working in a library, and we have quite a few books. It’s not the first time books at work got me into a fandom…Animorphs and Pokémon are the best examples there. I still have a lot to watch though…that’s something I’ve been on both sides of and it’s fun to be knowledge and see it all but interesting to see folks not as far along, too. Sometimes when it happens in my fandoms I’ve wished sometimes that I could get back the first time feeling.

My screennname and avatar are my OC. I’ve always been a huge fan of flying so there was no question about having a Pegasus persona. But though I like Rainbow’s fast flying most, there’s a little Fluttershy mixed in cause I’m quite shy in real life and love animals. 

my fandoms are wide ranging because I love Pokémon, Jurassic Park/World, Animorphs, Lion King, Balto, Land Before Time,Spirit (never got into Riding Free but…) Star Wars Legends, Dinotopia (where Im known as Highsoar the Quetzalcoatlus), Bones, CSI franchise, and some 90s shows Highlander, Forever Knight and Due South. Also Terminator, Planet of the Apes…it’s really a general thing for dystopia and post apocalypse fiction. Im also a Browncoat, aka a big Firefly fan.

Edited by Gale Wind
  • Brohoof 6

On 2022-10-24 at 11:49 AM, viktraaa said:

Somehow I was scrolling through Tik Tok and saw this community and decided to try to register and see what it is

Tik Tok made you found us? :wau:

@viktraaa

You should probably create your own introduction thread instead of responding to another one's :)

• 2 weeks later...