Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey fellow toy lovers, question for ya!

zimzomzomb

Does anypony know a good place to get MLP: FiM toys? I've looked in lots of places but have yet to find a reliable place. I've looked on Facebook Marketplace which DOES have some good deals but its not consistent at all. Ebay is decent too, but again, not consistent (plus i HATE the format of buying stuff on that website its SO BAD). I've found some decent mini-figure sets at places like Dollar Tree too. Point is, are there any reliable places that have decent deals? If you don't know what I mean by "reliable," where do you normally shop? Keep in mind I don't care about the rarity (haha) of the toys or whether they're boxed or not, I just wanna collect cute pony toys. Open to anypony who wants to lend a hoof! 

:yay:

1 hour ago, zimzomzomb said:

Does anypony know a good place to get MLP: FiM toys? I've looked in lots of places but have yet to find a reliable place. I've looked on Facebook Marketplace which DOES have some good deals but its not consistent at all. Ebay is decent too, but again, not consistent (plus i HATE the format of buying stuff on that website its SO BAD). I've found some decent mini-figure sets at places like Dollar Tree too. Point is, are there any reliable places that have decent deals? If you don't know what I mean by "reliable," where do you normally shop? Keep in mind I don't care about the rarity (haha) of the toys or whether they're boxed or not, I just wanna collect cute pony toys. Open to anypony who wants to lend a hoof! 

:yay:

This is a good question. I don't buy them anymore but I used to get my MLP stuff from Target or any other location that showed them. :ooh:
I'm sure there's some cool stuff, I shall look around for them and link.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

This is a good question. I don't buy them anymore but I used to get my MLP stuff from Target or any other location that showed them. :ooh:
I'm sure there's some cool stuff, I shall look around for them and link.

thank you so much!!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

Not sure if you're into figurines or more specifically just toys but there are things like these

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.fbc698f926d23badf3109e510ee9ce99.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.51331a2234f87326bd6195e2573f4e19.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.33cf74f55fceb0202ecd5ca5a7f39788.png

I've looked into that kinda stuff before! Most of them are sadly out of budget even though I love them :( If i could find figurines that I have the money for I'd snatch 'em up immediately!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2022-11-08 at 5:57 PM, PastelBread said:

If you have an Ollie's around, mine has a bunch of MLP merch on sale! It is kind of like a liquidation store??? Not sure. I got a figure pack with the Mane 6 for $12.99 today! They're prettg cute!

Never heard of it. Sounds like a second hand store. I should try those in finding poneh