Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ice Princess Silky

Art Edition
By consistent requests, I've finally decided to make this art thread.
For those of you requesting art based on the experiences of our shared moments, I happily add narrations to go with these. 

LOST IN BANTERLOT

You might have heard of the legendary Banterlot…

What is this place?

Well, it’s the place you go when you step through the looking glass..

When you drink the potion that shrinks you down until you spiral into a topsy turvy land of randomness or nonsense!

Why did my little ponies follow me? This, I shall never know….

But you’ve joined me. And it’s been a pleasure having you with me through it all.

Regardless! Welcome to Random Banterlot! The realm of the silly fillies!

This thread shall contain random moments made by into illustrations by myself and my friends in an abridged format for us to compress said memories.

For those of you who have witnessed or participated in this madness, feel free to post of your own accord or participate <3

WARNING: Nothing makes sense….

So don’t even try to decipher any of it

More art in the process!
 1003974905286635621.gif?size=240&quality
Art process below. More coming soon! 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a435a3e9cf6df28e018be010584b2c4a.png

I'm hoping to finish some pieces before I add them. As you know, I'm trying to inspire myself to improve my own art an continue my skill. 

• Brohoof 5

Oh, oh, oh! *he hops with visible excitement seeing an opportunity to immortalize some of their random banterlot ordeals* :eager:

Hey, remember that one time when I made a big confession of my real name? :orly:

Spoiler

James Anthony Hackett Jimmy

It would be absolutely groovy and cool as ice if You made an art of that masterpiece of a moment!

Oh! Oh!

Or the GENERAL KENOBI incident! 

I love this thread so much ;-;

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

Oh, oh, oh! *he hops with visible excitement seeing an opportunity to immortalize some of their random banterlot ordeals* :eager:

Hey, remember that one time when I made a big confession of my real name? :orly:

Hide contents

It would be absolutely groovy and cool as ice if You made an art of that masterpiece of a moment!

Oh! Oh!

I have 3 requests already but I will definitely save this for consideration! Your pony is **cool as ice** :secret:

• Brohoof 1

@Princess Silky

Would definitely be interesting to see Magloria with her big power knife (It's large, bulky, red handle, blade of it looks like the reflection of oil in water) she showed you and @Sir Spooksalot - I remember enough of that RP to where we can get back to it if you wanted! My original plans for it was quite spooky, fitting for the season...

Sketch of Magloria one of my friends was working on.

unknown.png?width=380&height=575

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

@Princess Silky

Would definitely be interesting to see Magloria with her big power knife (It's large, bulky, red handle, blade of it looks like the reflection of oil in water) she showed you and @Sir Spooksalot - I remember enough of that RP to where we can get back to it if you wanted! My original plans for it was quite spooky, fitting for the season...

Sketch of Magloria one of my friends was working on.

unknown.png?width=380&height=575

oh my gosh -- I remember that!! That was completely random and hilarious :laugh:
Suggestion noted and aligned with the others!

• Brohoof 1

I just say "Sophie Nigher 3000" :laugh:

19 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

Ohhhhh!!!! I loved this one too! That was AWESOME!!!

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Sophie H. said:

THIS ONE HAD ME IN STITCHES!! I'll add it to the list of suggestions!

2 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

@Princess Silky

Hehe, remember the time where you turned Magloria into a filly? 

*guffaws* I'll add this illustration as well

3 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Very nice sketching! Looking forward to see more of your art journey :grin:

Now that I'm back on the forums, I'm happy to catch up with these things
I will be adding it here since this thread has the suggestions out in the open. Just need a random thing your OC would be doing. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Oh my, I just remembered another perfect thing to draw :orly:

Something with the emote train? :3 You know, the one with Rarity looking up? :laugh:

I can't wait to see more art here, this is amazing!

11 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

I imagine us wearing masks of Kenobi and Grevious and everypony else facehoofing :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

Oh my, I just remembered another perfect thing to draw :orly:

Something with the emote train? :3 You know, the one with Rarity looking up? :laugh:

I can't wait to see more art here, this is amazing!

I imagine us wearing masks of Kenobi and Grevious and everypony else facehoofing :laugh:

omg omg omg yes with @ShadOBabegoing "Ohhh lorrrddddd" and face-hooofing....

Got it!!

• Brohoof 2

No problem I can wait haha. How about staring at the moon from a rock? I would always be looking for my special pony :ButtercupLaugh: :eager:

I like your drawing style a lot! Perhaps little softer than mine, still very similar but that's what I love about the art we all have our unique style (just like handwriting) no one can copy perfectly

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

Hahaha! I love this so much! Vibrant and Sophie completly inside their role and everyone else is just rolling their eyes :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I remember clearly when you saw right through my disguise and I recognized my true nature and identity . Oh you hetter believe where was some goid moments right there 

I think we have experienced so much outstanding moments right there that making an art project is a great idea

remember when we had conspiracy thought about putting apartment of other people full of lovely pictures or planting trees in in these apartments too, or my cheeky way of putting of  signs everywhere.

So many great memories with all of you. like when I shared my first con experience with you first hoof :>

Well, I like to gaze at the stars but spherical beings also needs to end there posts sooner or later :>

*puts some flowers around

41 minutes ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

Hide contents

Oh! Oh!

and dont forget the groovy tea conspiracy .. I still have lego bricks in my mane

9 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

I remember clearly when you saw right through my disguise and I recognized my true nature and identity . Oh you hetter believe where was some goid moments right there 

I think we have experienced so much outstanding moments right there that making an art project is a great idea

remember when we had conspiracy thought about putting apartment of other people full of lovely pictures or planting trees in in these apartments too, or my cheeky way of putting of  signs everywhere.

So many great memories with all of you. like when I shared my first con experience with you first hoof :>

Well, I like to gaze at the stars but spherical beings also needs to end there posts sooner or later :>

*puts some flowers around

and dont forget the groovy tea conspiracy .. I still have lego bricks in my mane

My favorite was when @Pandora looked at you and said "Astral, I know you like gazing at the stars... but you REALLY need to go to bed..." :laugh:

I will ask permission to sneak this one in since PanPan is such a cute little panda pony we can fit in the art with us

Yup.. I remember this. With @Varnullsaying he would have to craft a dictionary for Banterlot's weird words.

(Adds to the sketch list)

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Princess Silky said:

My favorite was when @Pandora looked at you and said "Astral, I know you like gazing at the stars... but you REALLY need to go to bed..." :laugh:

I will ask permission to sneak this one in since PanPan is such a cute little panda pony we can fit in the art with us

Yup.. I remember this. With @Varnullsaying he would have to craft a dictionary for Banterlot's weird words.

(Adds to the sketch list)

Panpan would approve 💜

7 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Panpan would approve 💜

I’m finishing your sketch in about 20 minutes. Do I have permission to post it here, as well? :coco:

I have two ideas in mind when it comes to memories in Banterlot.

I was thinking maybe everyone dressed up as Windy as we all had our names in one way or another associated with Windy. All the while waiting for Windy to appear online and for the shenanigans to commence. 

The other I was thinking of would be Dynamo and Starry welcoming new guests with our secret initiation of hugs and fun names. ;)^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

Oh! I have another idea that was a legendary moment.

I was thinking of the time you, myself, Huggo and everyone that joined in his Mass Effect 3 stream. There was a moment that the enemies were appearing and Huggo managed to defeat the enemies and the intense boss fight by striking them from behind them. Due to that game mechanic, we all cheered and told Huggo to strike the enemy from behind them and it became a running theme. :laugh:

12 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

This is gonnabe interesting, Silky. :eager:
I said it in the server and I’ll say it here.

So far it’s pretty chaotic but I should be used to it by now. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I've come up with even more ideas~!

One idea is Rocky making a facial expression, while saying a quote that he keeps saying in the group chat in Banterlot.

The other could be moments with all of us when we played video games together. Moments like our OC's in the form of the crew in Among Us, our OC's visiting our friend's home in Pony Town and exploring said town. Other ideas could be us singing MLP and other awesome songs during karaoke and playing Jackbox or creating drawings in Skribbl-io. :) 

17 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

What will be interesting?  

Watching all this chaos unfold in art @.@ 

*promptly follows that up with*….IN SPACE!!