Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your fav and/or least fav Dresses from Rarity?

Gaines

Assuming we're excluding the mock dresses the other ponies had her make that got scrapped, and Equestria Girls, that shit I do like: 

gala_fluttershy_by_cloudyglow_de8tzwz-fullview.png

71cf423dfd0d4a6b057376725f9b8e2b--the-sparkle-twilight-sparkle.jpg

That shit I don't like:

Get rid of the flight attendant looking cap and the bowtie simplify, a lot of rarities gowns would look so much better if she did this, like even without that ridiculous lampshade "hotel sheik" has a shot, but nah there are some dresses that Rarity wears herself(unconfirmed if she made it or not but probably), that look great.

canterlot my little pony pinkie pie gala dress mlp friendship is magic cartoon copy.jpg

medium (1).png

THE BEST DRESS I ASSUME RARITY MADE: 

1bb.gif

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-10-26 at 5:00 AM, Spook Conundrum said:

gala_fluttershy_by_cloudyglow_de8tzwz-fullview.png

You've actually listed my fav here :squee:

I always loved this dress the most, as, I believe it manages to perfectly capture Fluttershy's gentle spirit. For lack of better ways to put it - it has actual personality. 

MLP has many amazing designs, at least in my opinion, but this one steals the show.

It is harder to list the "least favourite" one, so I'll go easy on myself and include the ones her friends "helped" her design :laugh:

image.png.b1254826f97b4114765f76bab8b5a7f9.png

Even for the low standards of those obviously designed to look bad dresses this one is just really special. Every other I can call a mistake at work... this one is so... ridiculous it looks like someone made it bad on purpose :laugh:

Remember, my friends. Never tell the designers how to do their work, unless You have experience Yourself :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sir Spooksalot said:

You've actually listed my fav here :squee:

I always loved this dress the most, as, I believe it manages to perfectly capture Fluttershy's gentle spirit. For lack of better ways to put it - it has actual personality. 

MLP has many amazing designs, at least in my opinion, but this one steals the show.

It is harder to list the "least favourite" one, so I'll go easy on myself and include the ones her friends "helped" her design :laugh:

image.png.b1254826f97b4114765f76bab8b5a7f9.png

Even for the low standards of those obviously designed to look bad dresses this one is just really special. Every other I can call a mistake at work... this one is so... ridiculous it looks like someone made it bad on purpose :laugh:

Remember, my friends. Never tell the designers how to do their work, unless You have experience Yourself :laugh:

For just 300$ lol.. I have other plushies in line first, but "some day."

il_794xN.4099266263_6v0t.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Spook Conundrum said:

For just 300$ lol.. I have other plushies in line first, but "some day."

il_794xN.4099266263_6v0t.jpg

... okay, this looks gorgeous. If only I could afford that, but as of today it wouldn't be smart of me to make that kind of purchase :adorkable:

Amount of details here is really amazing though! One day c:

• Brohoof 1

Best: RD's first Gala dress absolutely slays. Easily one of the best outfits for any character in the show

large.png

Worst: Can't really be assed to fine a dress from Rarity that's actually bad. It's probably something from the later seasons