Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I am Neko

iamneko

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I often google ideas and theories and end up here a lot.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I first saw it when it was around 3 or 4 seasons in (2013), I liked how it looked and heard some good things about it. I ended up liking it, though I had never gotten past the first season until I recently picked it back up. Currently on season 8. When I first watched MLP in 2013, I was rather indifferent to Rarity, but after starting to watch it again I've become a Rarity simp.

I'm not sure what this is for as there is no prompt, but I'm assuming this is for extra information about myself? Maybe the text under the line I've noticed in the guide and other posts?

I guess other things I enjoy are: Pokemon (GSC especially, as well as TCG which I'm also starting to get back into), anime, programming spaghetti code, and procrastinating everything including my own hobbies.

• Brohoof 3

15 hours ago, iamneko said:

programming spaghetti code, and procrastinating everything including my own hobbies.

Does procrastinating mean watching YouTube by any chance? :mlp_icwudt:

Welcome to MLP Forums @iamneko ^_^

11 hours ago, iamneko said:

Mostly, although I even procrastinate doing that.

Oh, I only procrastinate during the "Like share and subscribe" sections and when Patreons are pasted over the entire screen, otherwise I try to learn as much as possible.

• 2 weeks later...