Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC: A Peaceful Day In Ponyville RP - Planning and Discussion!

zimzomzomb

1 hour ago, zimzomzomb said:

This is a casual, open RP. If you can't find it in the Everfree Forest group, it'll be in my post history on my profile (which shouldn't be too far down). Open to all who want to join!

@Windy Breeze Here's the RP topic!

Ah, okay

By the way, i'm going to start with five OCs who are all living in Ponyville; Windy Breeze, Writer Rhyme, Ire Heaven, Stormlight, and Moonlight. I'm going to post a quick summary of their lore.

—–—

Windy Breeze

Spoiler

610262831_WindyBreeze.jpg.959923f7e47382681410d58ed57cb04c.jpgWindy Breeze arrived in Ponyville with her friend Writer Rhyme from Coltagan, Fillyphines. Initially plans to return home after taking Writer to Equestria, she stayed in Cloudsdale for a full week to explore Cloudsdale, Ponyville, and Canterlot. She eventually grew fond and decided to stay in Ponyville.

At some point, Windy Breeze enrolled into the Wonderbolts Academy for unknown reason. She became a Wonderbolt a few days before the day of Nightmare Moon's return. All of Ponyville knew her for her obsession with blueberry cheesecakes.

Writer Rhyme

Spoiler

1553983854_WriterRhyme.png.474648e0949684f0f684fe7ed6e3874d.pngLived in a working class family, Writer went to Equestria to start a new life. He was an aspiring artist and a novelist who struggled with his mental health. Despite prone to sudden mood changes and angry outburst, Writer is caring and kind, willing to help if he can.

Ire Heaven

Spoiler

468996348_IreHeaven1.jpg.683e90a667894cceef8fa5934e4f43e8.jpgAlso known by her real name Rose Heaven, Ire was the only daughter of a wealthy Vanhoover family and lived in luxury. For some reason, she decided to move in Ponyville. She is popularly known for her anti-social personality which even the Canterlot nobles find 'uncivilized' and 'unladylike'. However, her friends reassure that deep inside Ire is a softer and kind side of her.

Stormlight

Spoiler

Stormlight.png.e1b0a8c7280cae781043d517f1dc1394.pngStormlight was the childhood friend of Ire Heaven who had a sister-relationship with her. She lives in Ponyville with Ire and works in the Cloudsdale Weather Factory.

She is born as a hybrid of a pegasus mare and a thestral stallion, yet none knew who her parents are.

Moonlight

Spoiler

764713665_MoonlightSpell.png.91df20cbc60e7f8a20fde179b45434c9.pngBorn in Ponyville, Moonlight is compared to Twilight Sparkle for sharing the same thirst for knowledge and for being eggheads, but her curiosity is way higher than bearer of the element of magic. She was once lost in the Everfree for several years but eventually returned.

38 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

So what's the theme?.. slice of life? Comedy? School? Isekai? I'm quite interested... But depending on the theme I don't want to end up putting a character that dosn't fit in it... 

slice of life! Just everyday ponyville stuffs.

26 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Ah, okay

By the way, i'm going to start with five OCs who are all living in Ponyville; Windy Breeze, Writer Rhyme, Ire Heaven, Stormlight, and Moonlight. I'm going to post a quick summary of their lore.

—–—

Windy Breeze

Hide contents

610262831_WindyBreeze.jpg.959923f7e47382681410d58ed57cb04c.jpgWindy Breeze arrived in Ponyville with her friend Writer Rhyme from Coltagan, Fillyphines. Initially plans to return home after taking Writer to Equestria, she stayed in Cloudsdale for a full week to explore Cloudsdale, Ponyville, and Canterlot. She eventually grew fond and decided to stay in Ponyville.

At some point, Windy Breeze enrolled into the Wonderbolts Academy for unknown reason. She became a Wonderbolt a few days before the day of Nightmare Moon's return. All of Ponyville knew her for her obsession with blueberry cheesecakes.

Writer Rhyme

Hide contents

1553983854_WriterRhyme.png.474648e0949684f0f684fe7ed6e3874d.pngLived in a working class family, Writer went to Equestria to start a new life. He was an aspiring artist and a novelist who struggled with his mental health. Despite prone to sudden mood changes and angry outburst, Writer is caring and kind, willing to help if he can.

Ire Heaven

Reveal hidden contents

468996348_IreHeaven1.jpg.683e90a667894cceef8fa5934e4f43e8.jpgAlso known by her real name Rose Heaven, Ire was the only daughter of a wealthy Vanhoover family and lived in luxury. For some reason, she decided to move in Ponyville. She is popularly known for her anti-social personality which even the Canterlot nobles find 'uncivilized' and 'unladylike'. However, her friends reassure that deep inside Ire is a softer and kind side of her.

Stormlight

Reveal hidden contents

Stormlight.png.e1b0a8c7280cae781043d517f1dc1394.pngStormlight was the childhood friend of Ire Heaven who had a sister-relationship with her. She lives in Ponyville with Ire and works in the Cloudsdale Weather Factory.

She is born as a hybrid of a pegasus mare and a thestral stallion, yet none knew who her parents are.

Moonlight

Reveal hidden contents

764713665_MoonlightSpell.png.91df20cbc60e7f8a20fde179b45434c9.pngBorn in Ponyville, Moonlight is compared to Twilight Sparkle for sharing the same thirst for knowledge and for being eggheads, but her curiosity is way higher than bearer of the element of magic. She was once lost in the Everfree for several years but eventually returned.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 2