Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NEW clip from Winter Wish Day, REVEALED

J.J

So I guess Zipp is also a pilot now to, interested to know where they get this plane but it looks like it's powered by the lantern.. 

Side note: animation looks like it keeps improving..

Edited by The Wife of Hawks
  • Brohoof 3

To me it's just like, dude first they give Earth ponies magic, and now they have airplanes in Equestria? Pegasi have to be feeling a little left out, but like I was saying to myself Zipp is the pilot, so I guess her aerodynamics and knowledge of the sky instantly make her some kind of expert accompanied by her being some kind of techy? But it's seemingly powered by magic lol? IDC I know I'm gonna love the special, my two favorite things are Christmas and ponies, I'm sure it will be better with context lol

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
54 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

So it's about them going on a Christmas trip? Wonder where they'll be visiting. Could be a new part of the world, or they could show off how every part of the world we already know celebrates the holidays. 

Spoiler

SPOILERS:

cc32381e-3a5f-40b1-bb21-2e28d5f51028 (2).jpeg

Christmas (3).jpg

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Megas said:

Such a....weird idea for what is basically a Christmas special

I think it's weird that they weren't allowed to call it Hearth's Warming again considering Gen 5's borrowed so many other things

from Friendship is Magic.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think it's weird that they weren't allowed to call it Hearth's Warming again considering Gen 5's borrowed so many other things

from Friendship is Magic.

I think calling it "Hearthswarming Eve" a holiday that all three races of ponies once celebrated, and celebrated together, would deviate from the idea that over all these years of being separated their traditions have greatly changed, and that none of them have the same traditions anymore, possibly at the end a bit of history revealing ponies all once celebrated together, but it's been Twilight knows how long since those days, and now the emphasis is the individual cultures of each three pony races, and it adds emphasis on celebrating somepony else's culture and sharing that with them...

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Spook Conundrum said:

I think calling it "Hearthswarming Eve" a holiday that all three races of ponies once celebrated, and celebrated together, would deviate from the idea that over all these years of being separated their traditions have greatly changed, and that none of them have the same traditions anymore, possibly at the end a bit of history revealing ponies all once celebrated together,

If they do make a reference, I hope Sunny tries making Chancellor Puddinghead's pudding recipie from MLP: Best Gift Ever. :pinkiecutehat:

• The title was changed to NEW clip from Winter Wish Day, REVEALED