Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Nightmare’s Night week 2022!

Princess Luna

Joyous nightmare’s night week! what spooky plans doth thee all has't for this upcoming nonce in nightmare’s night?? Free feeleth to shareth thy costumes, outdoor/indoor decorations , or maybe some treats for thee event! Just a reminder here, we art running a scary stories contest so be sure to participate it if you wish to share your scary fiction! we shall also have a pumpkin art  contest as well coming anon! Stay tune!

9931ABFB-74F5-40F9-A037-FB39037CBBED.gif.3cb6b84f3d9c41e22d15cc277ec8d2c7.gif

• Brohoof 5

• This topic was pinned and featured

As always, the last week of October for me means “Winter Time” (daylight savings). That means listening to all my clocks in the building… stand still for an hour :dash:

What else to celebrate than more darkness, coldness, and one hour of extra time to sleep in!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

what spooky plans doth thee all has't for this upcoming nonce in nightmare’s night??

I shall watch "Luna Eclipsed" for a second time this year in your honor, Best Original Princess. *Bows* :proud:

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-10-26 at 4:23 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Oh yes! The one time of year I could dress up on a workday!

Me too! Since My job has me working until midnight

• Brohoof 1

I have chosen to leave some candy here in honour of Halloween/Nightmare Night as nothing is happening with me on this spooky night, maybe you'll see some crazy antics from me in the future, enjoy the candy.

Where to buy Halloween candy in bulk in 2022

Edited by The Bone Soldier

8 hours ago, The Bone Soldier said:

I have chosen to leave some candy here in honour of Halloween/Nightmare Night as nothing is happening with me on this spooky night, maybe you'll see some crazy antics from me in the future, enjoy the candy.

Where to buy Halloween candy in bulk in 2022

Chowing down on candy:pinkie:  

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured