Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What song is your guilty pleasure?

Reecejackox

I'm seeing a lot of classics I wouldn't consider "guilty pleasures", a lot of people like a lot of different genres, just a matter of taste, I'd consider anything rap to be guilty pleasure if I liked it and there are a few, there are some people who think they are cultured adults that would consider Disney bops and classics to be "guilty pleasures" when it's like nah bro, everyone loves that shit xD but my obsession with Simon and Milo lol, when emo meets pop but you still can't stop xD this  

Katrina and the Waves - Walking on sunshine.

Why? Overuse of sixth chords, makes you feel good but unconsciously causes depression (or a headache in best case).

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Let's be real. This song...isn't that great. It's so depressed and downbeat that it makes "Psycho" by Post Malone sound like "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj. For being a "love song", it's incredibly dour, depressive, and generally sounds like the ramblings of a lazy, depressed man who feels like crap 24/7. So yeah, not good.

BUT WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have any, because I don't feel even remotely guilty about what I like. Assuming any kind of thing a guy in his thirties wouldn't usually like, though...

- The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber - Stay
- Tate McRae - All I Wanna Be So Bad
- Taylor Swift - Love Story
- Taylor Swift - All Too Well
- Taylor Swift - Blank Space
- Anything MLP-related

• 2 weeks later...

There aren’t many I feel guilty about, but if I were to go outside of my typical range of music I’d say Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees comes to mind offhand. I’m sure I could do better (or worse) if I tried, but this is just off the cuff. 

This is a great song to vacuum the house to. Just boppin' and vacummin'.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...