Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your most wasted skill?

Reecejackox

Imagination, creativity, leadership, dedication, on a larger scale "problem solving" but that ties into leadership, when it comes to organization it really just depends on what we're organizing, I'm not tidy, I'm structured there is a huge difference... 

Being specific: Singing, dancing, acting and entertaining, rapping(ugh), writing, analytics and deductive reasoning, all around break back physicality when it boils down to it, but I can't get along with anyone in these positions long term, have a control tendency and am confrontational, communication and linguistics I just have to broaden my horizons bc I'm very biased...

Edited by Spook Conundrum
  • Brohoof 1

Writing, acting, drawing and singing. I mean, this past afternoon I was dancing and singing in my house like a child. I put The Cure and turned the volume all the way up. And started to sing on top of each song, making up my own lyrics. Then, I went to sleep for nine hours and woke up feeling like an old corpse. So old, so very old. It feels like there is a lot personalities going on inside of me right now. But I don't know which one is the real "me". That is a problem I have, which is being undefined and erratic. Which makes it difficult to stick to something. It is like there is a chessmatch inside my head, and I am playing both sides. But we always end up drawing.

• Brohoof 2

Doing electronics work. I don't have the tools like oscilloscopes or good soldering iron, and enough components, to build what I want and can build with my current skill set.

• Brohoof 2

Aside from everything I ever learned in school, I’d say ‘creative endeavors’. I love to create art; drawing, painting, sculpting, Imagineering, writing stories, song lyrics, etc, but no one will ever see any of it. So I often think of it like, ‘If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it make a sound?’ In this case, if I create art and no one ever sees it, is it art at all? In reality it does matter because I still see it and it continues to form my brain and teach me new things. But seeing it piled up in a dusty corner can be a little depressing sometimes. So it seems like a waste, even if it isn’t.

9 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Aside from everything I ever learned in school, I’d say ‘creative endeavors’. I love to create art; drawing, painting, sculpting, Imagineering, writing stories, song lyrics, etc, but no one will ever see any of it. So I often think of it like, ‘If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it make a sound?’ In this case, if I create art and no one ever sees it, is it art at all? In reality it does matter because I still see it and it continues to form my brain and teach me new things. But seeing it piled up in a dusty corner can be a little depressing sometimes. So it seems like a waste, even if it isn’t.

Feels, all your art is incredible. Like I said, belongs in a museum. 'specially those sculptures :wacko: .

21 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I love your art, Dreamy. :rarity:

Your art is lovely and gorgeous.

Edited by TheRockARooster

.... Skills and training I learned from Airbus 380...

Since this giant log of scrap is obsolete now.... No one's making this plane anymore... Like the Airbus 340.... So if you ever see one of these bad boys... Take a picture... It might be your last.

Last picture with it that is.... 

It isn’t a singular skill but I graduated from veterinary tech school in 2018 but chose not to pursue a position as a vet tech. I still work with animals but not medically. I still have all of the knowledge but sorta wasted it? I don’t like to think of it that way.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-07 at 3:30 PM, Kujamih said:

.... Skills and training I learned from Airbus 380...

Since this giant log of scrap is obsolete now.... No one's making this plane anymore... Like the Airbus 340.... So if you ever see one of these bad boys... Take a picture... It might be your last.

Last picture with it that is.... 

What airplanes are you with now? A330? Some a340? That’s most of you-know-who’s long-haul fleet.

Also the 748 I suppose… 744 going away too.

• Brohoof 1

I'm wasting my computer and networking skills. I have built, repaired, installed computers for myself and others. In my home I have setup the router, powerline adapters and setup file sharing across all of my Windows and Android devices. So now I can access my stuff from every device on my network.

Edited by zerox