Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Radiant Heart and Opaline

TheRealAmeliaEarhart

• The title was changed to Radiant Heart and Opaline
1 hour ago, TheRealAmeliaEarhart said:

This can't be a coincidence, can it?

I think the purple body with blue eyes is a coincidence :please: But Opaline's mane is white and light green/mint, not blue :twi:
This could make for a cool AU, though

Edited by Gaines
  • Brohoof 1

It's Radiant Hope, funny how Dr. Wolf made the exact same mistake with the name. But yes, someone indeed already noticed this. It's been the catalyst for a lot of G5 theorizing about how the comics and Sombra could play a part in the story. I don't think that Hope is Opaline herself, but Opaline being related to Radiant Hope is something I don't find to be a long shot at all. There's also evidence like this, coming straight from my most recent theory...

https://www.deviantart.com/cloudmistdragon/art/King-Sombra-is-in-G5-Ch-2-MLP-Fan-Theory-931556674 

dfemh1n-c44022ca-bf2c-42a4-a20d-02da4053 dfemh16-9da2b573-5b1d-4416-93b4-db8128f5

Yeah, not just the same eye color but those accessories...look familiar to you? 

On 2022-11-07 at 12:15 PM, Splashee said:

Do we know Opaline's Cutie Mark yet?

That is an interesting find!

Apparently it's been symbolic to another part of Equestrian history, probably just a cool or ironic cameo in foreshadowing, but maybe Argyle knew of her once before as somepony else ...

img_1_1668015055125.jpg

• Brohoof 1