Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Winter Wishday Two-Minute Clip Released

Misty Shadow

Although it's called a trailer, I'm calling it a clip because it's not presented as a trailer. It's also called Make Your Mark Chapter 3, but I've not seen confirmation of this special officially being part of Chapter 3 at the moment. This is fan-uploaded, after all. 

Because it's actually more like a sneak peek, don't watch if you don't want spoilers, but I will spoil one thing. Zipp gets a rival for best face maker. :Thorax:

1815636026_IzzysFaceWinterWishday.jpg.1cea24f8d603320a9ce06afbd3f48c3d.jpg

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Clarification about the special not being confirmed as part of MYM Chapter 3 yet.
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Although it's called a trailer, I'm calling it a clip because it's not presented as a trailer. It's also called Make Your Mark Chapter 3, but I've not seen confirmation of this special officially being part of Chapter 3 at the moment. This is fan-uploaded, after all. 

Because it's actually more like a sneak peek, don't watch if you don't want spoilers, but I will spoil one thing. Zipp gets a rival for best face maker. :Thorax:

1815636026_IzzysFaceWinterWishday.jpg.1cea24f8d603320a9ce06afbd3f48c3d.jpg

So the ponies essentially use the real world interpretation of chaos magic, or a very over simplified method of The Law of Attraction to land their plane, guess it's no surprise this is tied into unicorn superstition...

• Brohoof 1

Ooo very hyped! Only 2 more weeks to go ^^ 

Also can we just take a moment to appreciate these memeworthy faces? xD The animators seem to be having a field day and I'm LOVING it! 

2087740487_Screenshot2022-11-0710_31_31PM.png.5f9e8323c756766e73a41c3cd2a68c5a.png1017255621_Screenshot2022-11-0710_30_51PM.png.f5e04f82c1eac86f48bb87eddd1814b9.png

7 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

I love how this trailer looks, I'm excited to watch it! 
Also Izzy is best face maker

Agreed! All hail Izzy haha ^^

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Enbee said:

Ooo very hyped! Only 2 more weeks to go ^^ 

Also can we just take a moment to appreciate these memeworthy faces? xD The animators seem to be having a field day and I'm LOVING it! 

2087740487_Screenshot2022-11-0710_31_31PM.png.5f9e8323c756766e73a41c3cd2a68c5a.png1017255621_Screenshot2022-11-0710_30_51PM.png.f5e04f82c1eac86f48bb87eddd1814b9.png

Agreed! All hail Izzy haha ^^

This is one of the best screen caps of Zipp imho, and I have an unpopular opinion with a distaste in her design, but honestly with her Wishentine hat on she looks so much better

Edited by Censored Bully
  • Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Censored Bully said:

This is one of the best screen caps of Zipp imho, and I have an unpopular opinion with a distaste in her design, but honestly with her Wishentine hat on she looks so much better

The animators are tackling humor in every direction, aren't they?  

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

The animators are tackling humor in every direction, aren't they?  

I legitimately think it's an adorable picture of her lol, Zipp I love so so much, it's just her design is vanilla af imho lol

Izzy's solution for getting through the storm really felt like a cop-out. Having Izzy's magic just randomly save them seems like a lazy move by the writers. Also, the Marestream is a very obvious toy advertisement. Other than that though, there isn't really much more to discuss with this clip. It will be nice to getting more screen time outside of Maretime Bay. 

Sparky flying was cute... I didn't understand what was going on because it was out of context, but the quality seemed better? (Maybe because Netflix has worse quality than YouTube)