Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private From Clouds to Alchemy (1x1 with Nitobit)

Ice Princess Silky

Taking it to the forums, here is what we have so far <3

Ruffling of leaves could be heard in the distance as bunnies and deer would scatter in fear. Through the rustling, a pink mare would emerge, gasping as she beheld the glow of quite a rare and glowing plant. "There it is!" She'd say in a breathless awe. Gently approaching it, she'd procure from one of her satchels a vaguely glowing vial. "Come here little one," she seemed to speak to plants as if they were living things. Her ears would suddenly pin behind her, as if she'd heard something, a shift in the air. Ruffling from the tree tops? She'd look up with sharp curiosity to see what was drawing her attention

A particularly annoying cloud was turning Cloudy's nap into a nightmare. It was too wet, too soft, and he just couldn't find the right position. He'd sigh in annoyance as his legs sink through the cloud and dangle below it. "Whatever," he'd say as he drifted to sleep. Some time later, he'd get awoken by a rush of air blowing through his body. Somehow, he had sunk all the way through the cloud and emerged on the other side, falling into the forest. Before he could react, his fall would be slowed down by the canopy, before being dropped into some bush, relatively unharmed.

Silky would gasp in realization that that ruffling of leaves from the tree tops was caused by the weight of an actual living being. Another pony! Her eyes would widen as she'd rush toward to check and see how the young stallion was doing. "Are you alright?!" Her voice was shaken, she'd flick her bangs away from her eyes as she'd trot near. The golden lock of hair over her bangs gleaming as it caught the light.

Cloudy would linger on the bush a little longer, trying to figure out what just happened. He'd carefully move his limbs to make sure nothing hurts. "Are you alright?!" He'd hear a voice coming from nearby. The blue pony would turn his head to find the source, and would see a pink mare looking at him, with a worried expression. A slight blush would invade his cheeks, as he'd realise he just embarrassed himself in front of a stranger. "I think I'm fine, just... a little dizzy" He would say as he'd begin crawling out of the bush.

With a soft chuckle, she'd see his blush, noticing he was embarrassed and soothing herself by reasoning that if that was not the least of his concerns then surely he was alright. She'd nuzzle her satchel for natural remedies concocted by nature itself. Achillea was a plant used for disinfecting wounds, inflammation and when consumed it could even cure symptoms of depression. The vial she'd retrieve was of a moonlight translucent color as the liquid would swish and sparkle, ready to heal any potential damage. And then, in that moment, another giggle would be heard. A squeakier, more mischievous one and she's suddenly look back to find a little bunny pulling at the rare glowing plant she had tried to procure earlier. "Oh no! My lunar petals!" She'd remove her sweater, which concealed her wings, revealing that she was in fact, a pegasus and not a mare of default nature. "Get over here!" She'd throw the sweater as if to capture the little rascal but it would giggle and run with a roguish glee

After climbing out of the bush, an interesting feature of Cloudy's body could be seen. His blue wings looked big and heavy, as if there was something hidden beneath them. Cloudy would look at the scene in front of him. A part of him wanted the mare to just go after the bunny, so that they could forget about his flop, and carry on with their days. On the other hoof, he was in an unfamiliar forest. He could use a guide. Not wanting to make a rash decision, Cloudy decided to see what happens next, and if the mare decides to chase the bunny, he would go after her.

Silky was too distracted by the little lump under the sweater swirling around in place in an attempt to escape. "Give me the lunar petals and I'll let you free!" She'd chuckle and prance for fore-hooves forward in a playful manner. As the little lump would move about, it would suddenly shrink in size as if descending into the ground. "No no no!" She'd look back and notice the peculiar reaction to Cloudy's wings. Reverting her gaze back in front of her she'd remove the sweater and notice there was a hole in the ground in its place. She'd groan. "Where did it --" Looking back at him, "Would you like to help me?" She'd offer a soft smile. "But first... are you okay?"

Cloudy would come closer to the mare. "Yeah, I'm fine." He'd look with at the hole left in the ground. "What was that plant? Lunar petals? I've never heard about it." He'd then try to look into the hole, but when his muzzle came closer to it, the bunny would reemerge for a moment and punch the poor pegasus in the snout. "Ouch!" He'd exclaim as he took a step back. "I think this one may be gone. Unless you have a shovel."

• Brohoof 1

Silky would gasp upon seeing the reaction of the rabbit punch the poor snout of the pegasus. "A rude bunny?!" She'd blink with a flummoxed expression. "I have never heard of such a thing...." 

(Mandatory low-key Angel reference here) 

"My goodness, are you okay?" She'd furrow her brows with a solemn expression and say "Hey! That's not very nice. You get your fuzzy butt out here and apologize!" She'd stomp her hoof once and then peek into the hole where the lunar petals were confiscated in. "You better do as I say." 

But nothing came of it. Simple silence. She'd softly inhale and release it with an exasperated sigh. "I hate it when ponies hide from taking responsibilities for their action...." she'd walk over towards Cloud and smile, "Yeah, those are my lunar petals. Very rare. But apparently also a good treat that bunnies fancy. 

Cloudy looked curiously at the mare, "Do you sell them? They must be worth a lot if you wanted them back so badly. Are you gonna look for more?"

He'd lift his hoof to remove a leaf hanging from his mane on a string of spider web. "Would you mind if I tagged along? It's not safe to be alone in a place like this. There are bears, boars, and dragons everywhere. It's safer to travel with someone who has some experience dealing with a big, scary forest."

He'd then shake his leg energetically to get rid of the leaf that was now stuck to his hoof. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Cloud Willow."

She would giggle as she'd watch the stallion gather himself from the collision. She was happy to see that he was quite fine. "Hullo, Cloudy. My name's Star Silk. But you can call me Silky." Narrowing her eyes with a smile. She'd then blink once as the leaf would flutter from his hoof to the ground.

"Aha! That is perfect!" She'd snatch it up and place it over the hole where the bunny had hid. "Om nom nom nom!" She'd make exaggerated chewing sounds. "These moon petals SURE are tasty!"

The leaf would then shift as the curious bunny was rather perplexed by how that could even be! His little nose sniffing as he tried to see what she was talking about. But Silky would merely turn her back and shift her eyes as if to notice that it may have worked. "Oh, and sure." She'd look up towards Cloudy. You're more than welcomed to stand by me. I don't sell these. I make them into potio--- I mean, they have botanical properties that help me to run my beauty shop." She'd smile. 

"They're also REALLLYY tasty." She'd pat the side of herself as if to invite Cloudy. "Want to try some?"

"You run a beauty shop? I can see why glowing plants would be so valuable for you, then. Sounds like you can do a lot with them"

Cloudy would then sit next to Silky to join in on her deception, facing away from the bunny, "Oh, You have more moon petals! I love these!" He'd pretend to eat them, chewing loudly, while covertly peeking at the hole.

It wouldn't take long for the bunny to quietly come out of his hiding place. He'd hesitantly go around the ponies, keeping his distance, trying to investigate.

• 2 weeks later...

Silky couldn't help but giggle at how the bunny would actually fall for it. She didn't have the heart to even continue the facade because her heart simply melted at how adorable the bunny was. "There you are!" She'd suddenly say. "Now, are you gonna be nice? Because if you’re not... then you won't get any moon petals." She'd nod once decisively.

The bunny would nervously look at the ponies, not knowing if they could be trusted. The pink one seemed to be willing to share her food. She didn't look hostile, so he'd slowly come closer.

He was approaching from Silky's side, so she was free to execute whatever plan she had in mind. Cloud Willow would wait for her move, ready to give chase if the little rascal tried to run.

• Brohoof 1

Silky would simply shift her weight to face the bunny, she saw he had abandoned the petals back in his hidey hole and she would smile. Knowing she could easily scare him away and get the petals but instead she would soften. "Are you going to apologize to Mister over here?" Nodding towards Cloud. "Or are you going to be mean and not be deserving of the lunar petals?" 

if the bunny would be sincere, she'd give up the chase and allow the bunny to keep it. If he'd prove to be mean, she'd pout and take the petals herself. Looking at Cloud from the corner of her eyes as if to observe him, she'd smile.

Cloudy would smile back at Silky, trusting that she knew what she was doing.

Seeing that there were no petals to be found on ponies, the bunny would stop approaching and stare at them with mild annoyance. He'd then blow a raspberry at them and quickly dash back to the hole.

Cloudy would furrow his brow at that behavior. "Did you see that? How rude!" He would exclaim as he'd run after the bunny, The hole was wide enough that he could try to recover petals with his hoof, but he didn't want to risk getting bitten. He could see that it wasn't deep, but the bunny wouldn't let anypony touch them. He'd look back at Silky. "How valuable are they? Do you think we should try to take them back?" He'd ask.

She couldn't help but giggle and gently wrap the sweater again around the bunny as soon as he would raspberry.

"There! A lesson in rudeness." As she would hold the bunny in place as she'd retrieve the petals. "You know, part of me was hoping you'd choose this mean path. Because not only do you learn a lesson in etiquette and basic decency." She giggle as she allows the bunny to fall back into the hole, "I also get what I wanted." Showing Cloudy the petals, she'd giggle and place them into her satchel. "Perfect." 

Standing rather proudly, she'd now regard her new friend. "Yes, they're quite valuable. They only bloom around the full moon -- so their availability is rare and I would have had to have waisted a whole month should he have taken these for his dinner." 

Cloud would smile, seeing safely recovered petals. "I'm glad you got it back. I was getting tired of that little rascal." He'd say as he looked around, searching for anything resembling a path.

"I'm not from around here, so you can lead the way. What's the next plant you need and where can we find it?" He'd ask eagerly, although a hint of nervousness could be heard in his voice.

Silky would gently turn her head to the side with an inquisitive touch. "Umm... not from around here? Then how did you?" She'd look up to the clouds and notice there was a stallion shaped hole in the clouds from which he had fallen from. 

"Oh," she'd blink once. "Well..." looking over to his wings which seemed rather heavy, she'd sigh, "You're carrying some things, aren't you? I don't blame ya. I'm a little encumbered myself." Gesturing towards all the round-bellied bottles around her legs and in her satchel. "Hmm.... " retrieving a map from said satchel, he could hear the clanking of the bottles as they'd shift in place. "Let's see. Where are we?" She'd also pull a compass out to decide. "Ah, North is over here. Follow me!"

With a gentle trot, she'd lead the way, a touch of victory in the corner of her lips as she moved by his side.. however, she felt weighed down from all of the items she'd taken on her journey. 

"What, my wings? N-no, they are just... naturally big" Cloud would say reluctantly, but would quickly change the topic as he'd begin walking next to her.

"In fact, I could help you carry your things. They really look heavy. Why are you dragging all those empty bottles with you, anyway? I can't believe you were that thirsty" He'd say, ending with a short laugh.

She would blink once in slight confusion before nodding once in understanding despite his reaction perplexing her.

"Right. Okay."

She would suddenly stop as he'd suggest holding some of her stuff. Her eyes glistening with relief to the idea. "Oh, would you?!" She'd lift her gaze to meet his blue eyes before gently handing him each empty bottle. One by one they would stack with a clank before she would giggle and answer him. "Thirsty?! No, silly! I simply like to ensure the plants are fresh and lovely as I extract them. I don't want them to get squished, plus the glass preserves them much easier."

She would continue to stack more things on him before gently shaking herself free and then leading the way out. Or... where she believed she was leading the way out. She was often one to get lost -- really bad with direction, this mare. However ! She did have her trusty compass!

Cloudy would go right after her, skillfully balancing the bottles on his back.

They'd go through the forest, listening to the birds chirping and enjoying the scenery.

After a moment of walking, Cloudy would break the silence. "I'm still thinking about the lunar petals. What do you use them for? Can they make parts of your body glow?"

She would observe his ability to balance all of her delicate piece which she usually entrusted with no one. But this moment felt too refreshing to ask for them back. Besides, she had only moon petals this time along with some defensive potions.

Gently trotting, she'd pin her ears to listen as he asked about the lunar petals. "Ah! They're um... simply good for the botanical healing they promote. Nothing more." Her eyes would shift as if she were reserving more information. As they'd go deeper into the forest, she'd perk her pink ears now to look around. "Hmm.... the compass," she'd mutter, looking down towards it. "Wait. Where are we again?" She'd turn her gaze towards the darker aspects of the grove, confused. 

Cloudy wasn't sure if he could believe that, but when he wanted to inquire further, he'd notice the sudden silence that surrounded them. Birds and forest critters got left behind as the ponies approached the shady part of the forest.

Hearing Silky's doubts, he'd look at her questioningly. "Do you know this part of the woods? Should we go there?"

She'd blink once, trying to look confident. "Oh... y-yeah, of course I do!" Her voice didn't sound very confident. "L-let me just get the map." She'd retrieve it and it would be upside down. She didn't seem to notice as her panicked eyes would try to read.

Cloudy would look at the map in her hooves. He wasn't familiar with their surroundings, and he didn't notice that she was holding it wrong. They would stare at the paper in silence for some time, their brains working hard trying to make sense of the weird topography. After a minute, Cloudy's eyes would open wide as he realized their mistake, but he would be too embarrassed to say anything about it.

Instead, he'd peek again at the forest ahead, noticing a layer of fog floating between the dark trees. "Hey! That's gonna help us with your bottles. Follow me!" He'd say as he'd walk towards the mist.