Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Magical Mystery Mare Tour Begins

Jeric

686FAEEB-8CCE-455E-BBBC-B74CEB62920C.jpeg

Fillies and gentlecolts and every creature big and small. The forum is about to be overwhelmed with energy! MLPForums and the Events Team welcomes @Magical Mare to staff! 

So many in this community shine, so it’s weird sometimes to single one user out. You’ll have to excuse me this once. Once and a while they shine so brightly and want to help so much that it would be criminal to not tap into what makes them special. Some of you honestly know what I’m talking about here with her. Magical Mare’s kindness and drive to be a friend to so many, and cast a light of fun and positivity wherever she goes is almost unmatched. 

With this onboarding we have a solid team to start bringing back steady and new events! I don’t want to take away from Magical’s announcement though. Also I have some fics to read. 

Welcome to the team you wonderful hyperactive Pony! 

• Brohoof 23

Congratulations @Magical Mare!

I don't think they could have find any better for this position than you :>

I know you will bring love, positivity, laughter, hope and laughter to all of the people of this place and will make it even more worth while than it already is. You will unite the ponies of these forums in harmony and make us all shine like the stars at the night sky :>

Now, do your magic! I cannot wait to see what you come up with :>

In kind friendship your L'ORB :>

• Brohoof 4

Oh wow...

This is sincerely great news. I've known Magical Mare all the way since 2014 and she was always a quality person. Full of energy, a literal pony version of perpetuum mobile, which only gets more and more energized with each positive thing that happens. I am so happy that You're in the staff now @Magical MareYou were made for this!! :(

I already feel the upcoming wave of wholesomeness, kindness, joy and friendship Nopony will be safe. Nopony shall escape the power of friendship now! :wub:

Ps. 1020768174683201536.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

• Brohoof 6

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Mine! 

Oh wait 

image.gif

That’s better 

Join the train, Jeric unknown.png You know You want to! 

This emote must appear on the forums :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

@Magical Mare

A lot has changed for us and for the forums in general. We've gone so far from what we started out with in August of 2021. The game has completely changed, for the better. Not only that, but we'll both be working together on Events in the future and we'll never stop getting better. We can only go forward. Things will get even better, I am sure of it.

And who knows how far we'll go? What we'll accomplish? 

You've most certainly earned this role. Now it's time for the two of us to wear it, let it settle in. There is much to do. All will be well. 

• Brohoof 3

Yay~! :yay:

Congratulations, Starry! I know you'll make an amazing staffer! I know we've only known each other for a little over a year. However, I know that you're a smart, funny, kind, sweet, caring, wholesome and a true, true friend. The laughter, hope, kindness, happiness and wholesomeness you bring knows no bounds. You're a positive inspiration to us all and and an amazing friend that everyone should have in their life. Congratulations once again and I look forward to the fun that you bring to the forum! *hugs tight* ^_^ 

Also, ps. image.png.36adb13cf745b29820d2533fdc2f2fcd.png

• Brohoof 4

Moments ago, Props ValRoa said:

@Magical Mare

A lot has changed for us and for the forums in general. We've gone so far from what we started out with in August of 2021. The game has completely changed, for the better. Not only that, but we'll both be working together on Events in the future and we'll never stop getting better. We can only go forward. Things will get even better, I am sure of it.

And who knows how far we'll go? What we'll accomplish? 

You've most certainly earned this role. Now it's time for the two of us to wear it, let it settle in. There is much to do. All will be well. 

It's been absolutely beautiful seeing you evolve and transform into the person that you've become, Props. You're proof that beautiful things can bloom even from the craziest of circumstances and I'm just so happy to have been there witness such a chapter in your life... Truly, I am honored. Many great milestones and this is only the beginning... There are a great many more to come...

I feel so warm and fuzzy in the presence of supportive friends. I thank you for being here 
465530574426341402.webp?size=240&quality

• Brohoof 6

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Yay~! :yay:

Congratulations, Starry! I know you'll make an amazing staffer! I know we've only known each other for a little over a year. However, I know that you're a smart, funny, kind, sweet, caring, wholesome and a true, true friend. The laughter, hope, kindness, happiness and wholesomeness you bring knows no bounds. You're a positive inspiration to us all and and an amazing friend that everyone should have in their life. Congratulations once again and I look forward to the fun that you bring to the forum! *hugs tight* ^_^ 

Also, ps. image.png.36adb13cf745b29820d2533fdc2f2fcd.png

That year was quite intense as we worked together to build a warm and loving community. You've been amazing for all of that time, lovely! Can't wait for us to share more amazing memories, events and pony parties!
465530574426341402.webp?size=240&quality
Also... ps image.png.13e512acf4293b83e4bd10145ebdd439.png 

3 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

What a great news! Congratulations, @Magical Mare

unknown.png.53f006f81fdbba3a4a21fab97668fd6b.png

*tackle hugs the Nito* Thank you, lovely!!!

• Brohoof 7

I was surprised when I saw Magical Mare hanging out in the staff section over on Discord the other day because I hadn't been keeping tabs on things for a while. It took me a few minutes to catch up so now I don't look completely out of place. Anyway, welcome to our highly unusual family, @Magical Mare

• Brohoof 6

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned